Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Help me make a choice :smile: the Kobe All Stars, the Eulogy's Brave blues, or the last emperors ?

Right now I'm leaning 

1. Brave Blues

2.  Eulogy/last emperors 

3. all stars but I'm not sure.. help! 

also is footaction.com a reliable site? Thats the only site i see the all stars available in size 10.5!
Footaction is legit.  Sister company of Footlocker.  Personally I'd go All-stars or Eulogie's because of significance, but that's my opinion. 

can someone educate me about these?

i know theyre the big stages home and away but i wanna know the release date, retail price, was it a exclusive release, and the significant meaning behind these shoes :smile:

thank u in advance

will rep!
http://sneakernews.com/2010/08/03/nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-big-stage-release-info/

Probably two of the best cws, he shouldve worn these different cw each half 
pimp.gif

Played in my Draft Day 11's for the first time today. The performance was kinda meh. Hoping they'll improve as I break them in.

i know theyre the big stages home and away but i wanna know the release date, retail price, was it a exclusive release, and the significant meaning behind these shoes :smile:

thank u in advance

will rep!
I tried my best to replicate both of those when I made my two pairs of Mamba Days.  Sure I'm not the only one.  

Last edited:
For me

top two GOAT colorways on the 5's:

PARADES

5 RINGS

throw in the 2 Big Stages, and you'd have the perfect and most complete CHAMPIONSHIP PACK, way better than any Lebron pack. 

won my big stage v at raffle at niketown....those had hype too...wore them to pick up my 11s at the grove and guy working there kept mentioning them lol

5's are hands down, the best ball shoes I've ever laced up. 6's and 8's are a close second in the kobe sig line for performance. Have not yet balled in 10's or 11's but the reviews don't seem that great. 

5's were the start of me wearing strictly low tops for basketball. Those, the 6's and 8's were my favorites ever.

Can anyone give me a short performance review on the XI? Thinking about getting a pair of the aces or bruce lee.

Also if you experienced blisters with the XIs; I wear 8s to play ball in but they jack up my toes. 

Greatly appreciate it. 

I'd do it in a heartbeat....imo yeasts really look like a roshe without the swish......mad overrated if they weren't made by Kanye the shoe wouldn't even sell out
Yeah for sure I have both the PB and Tans DS and seriously thinking about trading one for the FTB XI since all these prices are insane right now. I think the kobes would mean so much more to me so I'm probably gonna do it if I can find a pair in my size to trade for.

View media item 1998902
thank u in advance
will rep!
http://sneakernews.com/2010/08/03/nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-big-stage-release-info/

Probably two of the best cws, he shouldve worn these different cw each half :pimp:

Would have been cool but back then the NBA was more strict with the uniform policy and what shoes your could wear with what and when etc.

Can anyone give me a short performance review on the XI? Thinking about getting a pair of the aces or bruce lee.

Also if you experienced blisters with the XIs; I wear 8s to play ball in but they jack up my toes. 

Greatly appreciate it. 
Back story: I took a 22 year break from basketball so I've only played in Kobe IX, X, and XI.  I loved the IX until I lost weight and then they started to hurt my shins.  Went to Xs and never slipped and loved the movement I had in these.  Now, I rotate some Xs with XIs and I prefer the XIs due to how comfortable and supportive they are.  The shoe is soft around my foot so I can cut easily and the grip is excellent.  I will say that I wipe the bottoms every two days of play to make sure that I don't slip because they are definitely dirt/dust magnets.  Once I broke my XIs in, I noticed that my heel sank a bit more but that actually helped me propel/launch more with each step.

Back
Top Bottom