Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@NYC757

The fit is similar, but it seems like the ID's are slightly shorter and more of a true size when it comes to length. The GR are a little bit longer, not by much though. Width seems the same.

One thing that I noticed is that the traction on the emperors (clear sole) seems to stick more to my hardwood floor than the IDs (solid sole). I know that my hardwood floor is cleaner than your average gym, but it's one of the things I check when I get a new model and it's usually spot on when I compare it on the court.

I have all purple (with orange accents) ID's coming in and they'll most likely be going back. I'll just get the 8:24's instead.

This is what I was thinking but thought he heard something new. 

Repped. 

Damn that sucks. 

How is the fit between the two?

This. 

Everyone got excited when they gave you more options than normal and now we know why. 

I knew I shouldve got more IX IDs 
eyes.gif

^^^this.  I would rather have much less options, and higher quality.  Quality > Quantity  If you look at the Grinch 10 iDs (wich were a true flyknit weave), the options were quite limited, yet people still got creative and made some really original versions.

Last edited:
Not sure why you guys are obsessed with the Parker and tinker pairs or whatever

They look like generic TB models with zero
Creativity.

None of those are even in my top 5 flyknit XI's. Even with the Nike on the back. I hope those that like them cook when they release

Im not a huge fan of the muse pack except the avars.

Can see they hit the nail in the head with colourways this season. The hatfields and Parkers are generic colourways that could suit anyone. The royals and breds of the kobe line (i know the tinker is more of a cement 3)

Last edited:
Okay found another picture definitely in the hands of unauthorised factories. If these are truly a fake pair they look good which means their putting the effort into copying these properly probably because of the associated resale value.

View media item 2007133

Okay found another picture definitely in the hands of unauthorised factories. If these are truly a fake pair they look good which means their putting the effort into copying these properly probably because of the associated resale value.
no one else to blame but nike. Should have made them GR to avoid this. Only a matter of time before this happened smh

no one else to blame but nike. Should have made them GR to avoid this. Only a matter of time before this happened smh
Well, give it enough time and people will be able to find the flaws with the replicas. Just look at the Yeezys - it's very easy to tell replicas from retails now. But until then.... people gonna get got 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Regarding the Must pack being the last of the flyknits....just reminder, 
That picture looks like Darth Vader/Kylo Ren in front of a army of stormtroopers.

Straight up IMO, FTB pack is decent and that's being generous, 5s and 9s crush the rest of those, hype aside and I own zero of them, those are the ones, otherwise get originals this **** will literally "fade" in time

Back
Top Bottom