Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Had dudes at HOH buying 3 or 4 pairs of the the Tinker's.
Then stating they would go down to the next Foot Locker and cop 3 or 4 more.
Before anyone else can get their hands on them.

No respect for shoes.
Some dudes were military.

Had dudes at HOH buying 3 or 4 pairs of the the Tinker's.
Then stating they would go down to the next Foot Locker and cop 3 or 4 more.
Before anyone else can get their hands on them.

No respect for shoes.
Some dudes were military.

They will be back in 1-2 weeks to return them when they see no one wants to put their hands on them above retail.

Last edited:
I want the Tinkers,but do you guys think that I'll be safe if I wait until I have more cash,or will the resale value go up by then? My store has an fsr.I am just worried that if I wait until I have more cash I won't be able to buy them for retail then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the Tinkers,but do you guys think that I'll be safe if I wait until I have more cash,or will the resale value go up by then? My store has an fsr.I am just worried that if I wait until I have more cash I won't be able to buy them for retail then.
Charge it to the game bro. Pay it off next month

I think the tinker release was similar to the Beethoven IX release. Massive GR, but sold out with quickness. Will restock at some point but value may go up.

Yea I never like to risk anything. If you can grab it for retail, then why not. I know some people treat "retail" like a dirty word and only wait for discounts, but if you like them enough, why not. Get some other pairs you like down the line for discounts, it'll all even itself out over time.

This is great advice.

Got the 'Ol backorder email from Eastbay for the Tinker restock. Guess I'll stay on the hunt and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom