Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They will return sometime this month.It's been confirmed by NikeID.We're not sure what options we're getting though.Definitely not mamba day maybe not even anymore flyknit just em

FTL in SI Mall still has a handful of pairs left in scattered sizes of the Tinkers. I was there just last night

Last edited:
Got my tinkers coming tomorrow from SNKRS. I saw them through the the window at Champs on Friday but didn't want to see them up close until they're in my hand.

Ok i was able to order the kobe sheath mamba day shirt from footlocker. Does anybody have the sku for the love the hate shirt, the one with the giant love and hate, also anybody have the sku for the 5 chips on the back shirt

Ok i was able to order the kobe sheath mamba day shirt from footlocker. Does anybody have the sku for the love the hate shirt, the one with the giant love and hate, also anybody have the sku for the 5 chips on the back shirt
From the online site or you went into store?

Got the 'ship date changed' email regarding the Tinkers too.  Last time I got one of those emails, they canceled the order a couple days later.  Ever since they went from SNKRS on iOS to all platforms, ordering from them seems like a crap-shoot.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that the Mark Parkers will be the last 11 Elite. Not sure how true that is.

Back
Top Bottom