Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Those who have placed an order through Kixsquare with their 2nd run, has your order been updated/sent yet?

First time buyer from Kixsquare here

View media item 1849743
After a couple games...heel lockdown isn't as good as the 9 em I mostly play in..outrigger holds up well moving laterally..grip is better than the 10s but I prefer the 9s...didn't notice any problems with breathability..didn't really have to break them in..TTS for me...overall a solid bball shoe (imo)

Last edited:
View media item 1849743
After a couple games...heel lockdown isn't as good as the 9 em I mostly play in..outrigger holds up well moving laterally..grip is better than the 10s but I prefer the 9s...didn't notice any problems with breathability..didn't really have to break them in..TTS for me...overall a solid bball shoe (imo)

You said more narrow in the earlier post. Specific to the toebox or in general?

just seen highlights of the game tonight and this is the quickest Kobe has looked all year. He was attacking the basket like crazy. I wonder if the XIs gave him the extra spring.

I'm glad that they did away with the asymmetrical look on the flyknit.  I think having the same color flyknit on both sides of the shoe looks much better.  

just seen highlights of the game tonight and this is the quickest Kobe has looked all year. He was attacking the basket like crazy. I wonder if the XIs gave him the extra spring.
I think he was just hyped to beat the Celtics but who knows. Look good, play good.

They look nice 
smokin.gif

Besides the ugly *** heel of course 

The reports of narrow sizing is going to make me try these in store first. It sucks having wide, flat feet.

I'm hemming and hawing now over if I even want the Achilles pair, or just wait a few weeks and get the black/white ones as my first pair. I can see getting those purples if they release those as well. That would be parallel to the elite 9s that I copped, Beethovens & Moonwalkers, ended up selling the Thrillers so maybe ill stick with black/white & purple again.

Man it's something about the 11th signature shoes for me :smokin

1.) Love the Jordan XI
2.) Love theLebron Xi
3.) Love the Kobe XI

Last edited:
my order from KickzStore just came in and mannnnn these shoes are smokin :nthat: pictures don't do these shoes any justice. Lots of detail going on in the shoe. Yall don't sleep on this.

i'll take pics later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom