Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
get them both boss,,
smokin.gif
however,,Carpe Diem cw release date is when?
5/21

Looks like EMs come with the Lunar insole, gotta do iD for the full length zoom
I find it pretty ridiculous it costs $225 before taxes to iD EM w/ full length zoom. $65 more for a shoe that retails at $160 and is sitting everywhere. Like really? Even w/o the zoom, it's $45 more than retail

I used Adidas' version of iD for their Lillard 2's and it only costs $20 above retail.

Last edited:

I find it pretty ridiculous it costs $225 before taxes to iD EM w/ full length zoom. $65 more for a shoe that retails at $160 and is sitting everywhere. Like really? Even w/o the zoom, it's $45 more than retail

I used Adidas' version of iD for their Lillard 2's and it only costs $20 above retail.
It's consistent though with the pricing. Kobe iDs have generally been 45 over the GR pairs. Its crazy though for sure. 

Yeah, i have 1 pair on display with my game ticket, and the other pair ive worn twice to try to ball in but the court i play on is dusty af and its like playing on ice
dang, are they really that bad on dusty courts? 

dang, are they really that bad on dusty courts? 

Well a lot of people are saying yes and a lot are saying no. I guess it depends on the court and the player. Myself I'm explosive/ quick off my first step, and the court I play on isn't new, so I'm slipping quite often, I've never had problems in my Kobe 5, 8 or 9 I used over the last 3 months tho.

I did however play with the emperors last night on concrete and they didn't slide much at all

Guys follow solexcollectors on ig, vnds pair of Purple Fade 8's size 11.5 for $120...act fast - they ship

Back
Top Bottom