Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really wish Kobe 11's would hit the outlets in my area. Living in Portland you would think that you would have some legit outlets but its really not the case most of the time lol.

they're available at a decent amount of outlets across the country for $159.99, I had a MVP Pass of $50 off (one time use and was given out to customers 2 weeks ago for making purchases of $100-$200) 

that's my favorite part of the shoe lol (besides the color way)
lol i just dislike bulky/long/wide tongues. It becomes annoying when I use them for ball with low cut socks. Kobe 8's minimalistic tongue was one of my favorite.  I do love the design of the Kobe XI All Star tongue tho, just wish it was shorter. 

Yeah that's the Citadel outlet right???
Man I was hoping to use the MVP pass on it that's why, but thanks for the info! Will check in tomorrow if they still have my size!
Arvin store is not Citadel. Arvin is further north (not exactly sure where though but I know not close to LA). Citadel does not have the eulogies. They didn't have too many achilles left either. I just came back from there about 30 minutes ago. 

speaking of outlet, yesterday when I was at Deer Park Nike Factory, they had 1 random pair of Kobe XI Draft Day's size 8.5 on the hash wall with additional 20% off. It was my first time trying on the EM pair and it is so much more comfortable than the Flyknit counterpart. Will definitely be looking forward to the Carpe Diems 

they're available at a decent amount of outlets across the country for $159.99, I had a MVP Pass of $50 off (one time use and was given out to customers 2 weeks ago for making purchases of $100-$200)

So your able to use mvp pass on phone orders??

Last edited:
I could have sworn I saw a Size 13 Tinker behind the counter at the Michigan City Nike Outlet. Give them a call for a phone order 219-879-1320.

Nike Rosemont, Illinois has the All Star and the Achilles Heels, $159.99 (847) 928-2720.

Last edited:
So your able to use mvp pass on phone orders??
no I made my purchase in-store. the MVP Pass rules on the back of the card states not applicable to phone orders, but depending on your luck, an employee might pick up your call and willing to allow you to use the pass. i know the Swoosh Pass a few weeks back was not applicable to phone orders, but I think 1 or 2 people in the outlet thread got lucky and used the passes via a phone order. 

so my order from fottlocker came in, and it was the small "always love the hate" instead of the instead of the big shouzaku sheath smh, maybe i'll try again, but I think it was because it was a store transfer order

so my order from fottlocker came in, and it was the small "always love the hate" instead of the instead of the big shouzaku sheath smh, maybe i'll try again, but I think it was because it was a store transfer order
nope that's how my order was from Nike too! I ordered 2 and both of them were like that. 

nope that's how my order was from Nike too! I ordered 2 and both of them were like that. 
so both FTL and Nike messed up orders on the Kobe shirt, screw it, i'm good I order the black 5chip shirt

Back
Top Bottom