Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
My local ftl, fta, champs btwn the 3 have all the kobes released for the xi, except for the first muse which i dont think we received here in el paso but all the popular ones were still there, tinkers, bruce lees, Achilles, oh bhm wasnt there and the white horse i dont think they received either, stock locate people
bro im in cruces, yall got tinkers at cielo vista?

My local ftl, fta, champs btwn the 3 have all the kobes released for the xi, except for the first muse which i dont think we received here in el paso but all the popular ones were still there, tinkers, bruce lees, Achilles, oh bhm wasnt there and the white horse i dont think they received either, stock locate people

No EXT models for you there, or did you clean out their inventory already ?

Man, I would be all in if the Muse 3 was actually gold.
eek.gif
 whoa that would be an awesome looking shoe 
pimp.gif

Bruce Lees def didn't sell out. They had all the general sizes as of yesterday and, today, almost all gone. They are moving them out. I don't get why NDC doesn't sell them online at outlet price of 160? Don't want people using discount codes? How many can there be though? Oh well

I would think it makes sense for Nike to send some good shoes to the outlets for people to cop in person. Generate more traffic for the store, get that tourist money, and get yall buying T shirts and socks. Also get yall to stop in the store whem youre in the area, thinking "they had those kobes that time, lets see what they got today"

Last edited:
Saw the All-Stars on foot yesterday at my local mall...  And now I am really regretting not pulling the trigger (despite Beiber)...  I know, really late to the party.  Anyone know where I might locate a pair of sz. 12 for retail (or under if possible)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Saw the All-Stars on foot yesterday at my local mall...  And now I am really regretting not pulling the trigger (despite Beiber)...  I know, really late to the party.  Anyone know where I might locate a pair of sz. 12 for retail (or under if possible)?

Thanks in advance!

Try phone order, Google Mercedes tx Nike outlet and see if they have your size. They're $159

That link posted a page back for the parkers mentions they come with an extra set of laces. Has anyone heard that from anywhere else?

Back
Top Bottom