Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They finally released the Ace shirt. No hat doe... Nike be slacking since it's been about what, 3 months since the launch?

:lol: I knew for a fact it was because of the Olympics I just needed a reason to justify it not being Gold that was the only reason i could think of that kinda sorta made sense

BHMs are available at champssports with 20% off today. Dont forget ebates :smile:
$178.75 for the BHMs after tax w/ free ship.

Wanna hit submit order but i just copped the Parkers last week..

frown.gif

Everyone not feeling the USA's...just know less is more, less is more. If they go all out on the design then it becomes tacky or child like. 

If you want the extra kick, just dress it up with some gold laces or navy/red laces with gold lace tips. 

That's what ima do, they're A1 to me. 

Everyone not feeling the USA's...just know less is more, less is more. If they go all out on the design then it becomes tacky or child like. 

If you want the extra kick, just dress it up with some gold laces or navy/red laces with gold lace tips. 

That's what ima do, they're A1 to me. 
Absolutely agree[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Lots of times you hear (read) people say they prefer the sneakers that Kobe wears.  The USA/Olympic is exactly the kind of sneaker Kobe has worn the past couple years.  He somewhat moved away from 'loud' sneakers and tended to wear 'clean and simple' pairs like pictured below.  This type of sneaker was right in Kobe's wheelhouse lately.  As Kobe got older, he seemed to go with 'less is more.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom