• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ain't nothing gonna be poor about that price, so save that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just realized Foot Locker is using a picture of a gs Easter for the men's on their site. It's been bugging me that their picture doesn't do the shoe justice. 

Just realized Foot Locker is using a picture of a gs Easter for the men's on their site. It's been bugging me that their picture doesn't do the shoe justice. 

Lol yup, you're also referring to the same site that only puts up 1 pic of the shoe :frown:

Originally Posted by Sole Reaver  

get dem Po' Boys

$200 shoes are for the po boys lol

Last edited:
Ebay is having a Flash sale, good for next 5 hours

$15 off a $75+ purchase with code CSUMMERFUN2016. Must checkout with Paypal

Just picked up the Stance Kobe The Final socks combined with a 76 Gas gift card. Add them to your cart so the total is over $75. Think all gift cards are valid except ebay gift cards

Ebay is having a Flash sale, good for next 5 hours

$15 off a $75+ purchase with code CSUMMERFUN2016. Must checkout with Paypal

Just picked up the Stance Kobe The Final socks combined with a 76 Gas gift card. Add them to your cart so the total is over $75. Think all gift cards are valid except ebay gift cards

View media item 2079842

View media item 2079841

THANKS for the CODE boss,,big help!!!:nerd:

BTW that poor mans FTB will be copped for me

GCR is definitely Greater China Release but it only means it has XDR soles or a thicker pattern. Used to have a Kobe 8 GC and it had thicker herringbone grooves than those without GC that released outside China.

GCR is definitely Greater China Release but it only means it has XDR soles or a thicker pattern. Used to have a Kobe 8 GC and it had thicker herringbone grooves than those without GC that released outside China.
Bingo. The only reason why I wanted the Kobe 8 GC was for the full shozoku logo 
laugh.gif

I think right now those GCR Kobe's are exclusive for his China tour that's going on as we speak. I'm sure if they release in the US will most def be referred to as something else.

On IG these are being called "Great Career Recall".

I don't know which is the correct name but I hope they come to the U.S soon

Back
Top Bottom