Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So those are the mambacurials, smh. They are dog ****.
Think i'm in 
smokin.gif

I didn't post a legit check, I just asked where a good place is to get shoes.. I don't see how that was an issue? I DID post a few days ago but I stopped. 

I see people posting links where to get shoes all the time. I don't see why people get so butthurt lol
No one said you did or called out any specific user. 

The issue is it clogs the thread with BS. 

If most of the people use the search function or NDC images for that matter then they wouldnt need to post request. 

I'm having the opposite where the liner (Bruce Lee) stains any of my socks that have white on them.  Not that it really matters, though.

The red sockliner will also bleed on to white socks. My white elite socks turning pink after a few games.

I have em and ball in them occasionally liner is still white not staining and thats with ankle braces so i dont see why it would stain worn casually..
Ok cool cool. I was gonna cop to ball in them but it looks like I missed out. Oh well. Maybe ill strike gold at an outlet or something for F&F.

Thanks to everyone that responded. Didn't think about the liners staining the socks lol. I don't ever wear any of the elite socks. I personally like the low cut nike moisture control socks. My girl did pick me up a pair of stance socks from ross today. Said she thought they would go with the ASG's but they are a little loud for me.

I want the USA's but don't really want to pay retail but I'm concerned that they wont sit. All I really need is for the parkers to hit  discount on NDC and then a clearance sale.

Last edited:
I don't mind legit checks, its getting harder and harder to get people to reply on the LC threads.

If its here people can keep up with the fakes and other get an idea of what to look for. 

There is so much else that clogs the thread, such as the three WHO'S RICHER fights we've had in here.

All the ******** im in, im passing etc.

If most of the people use the search function or NDC images for that matter then they wouldnt need to post request. 
Not that I'm looking to create a dispute, but for some of us, it's not easy to use the NDC photos solely to decide if a pair of kicks are legit or not, nor googled photos. if @C Bass  didn't point out the laces to me, I wouldn't have known.

I don't mind legit checks, its getting harder and harder to get people to reply on the LC threads.

If its here people can keep up with the fakes and other get an idea of what to look for. 

There is so much else that clogs the thread, such as the three WHO'S RICHER fights we've had in here.

All the ******** im in, im passing etc.
I disagree, theres a place for it and if your questioning a shoe that resells for 5-800 then dont buy it. Its simple there are quite a few places that one can buy them without worrying about the shoes authenticity. Ill also add that A LOT of people on this forum give bad advice to others for a lot of things LG included. 

At a minimum one should use the spoiler function if there too lazy to create a real LG. 

Not that I'm looking to create a dispute, but for some of us, it's not easy to use the NDC photos solely to decide if a pair of kicks are legit or not, nor googled photos. if @C Bass  didn't point out the laces to me, I wouldn't have known.
Open discussion is always welcomed its a forum. 

My point wasnt that NDC is the go to; it was that most poeple on this forum will use images of shoes to determine a shoes authenticity. 

Learning to use the site properly will help you and others. 

Finally got tracking info for my Q54 order from Kickz. :pimp: :pimp:

Edit: scheduled for delivery Thursday. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
If anybody has been concerned about the number of USAs available this weekend; it sounds like they're plentiful.  All releases are, but this one seems to be BL plentiful. 

Last edited:
Damn, now that I think about it, $243 is way too steep. That damn $56 shipping. :x :smh:

A dead giveaway for fakes (Mambacurials seem to be the only exception so far) is how the laces are done. If it's a DS pair, and they're factory laced, the laces shouldn't go OVER the laceholes, they should be under the laceholes...I know a seller could mess with the laces but anything thats supposedly DS, brand new in box, etc. this should raise a red flag

Same goes for J's, even more recently, any Jordan 12's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom