• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
In for the XI's

Jordan-Belfort-Throws-Out-Money-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

Last edited:
I wish I would be able to buy all the cw's I want. I am at a fine line where I want to pick these up but I have also made a personal vow to not pick up as many sneakers this year as I did last.

Limiting myself to 6 sneakers this year, I can tell my first will be a Kobe XI...leaning towards the purple but lets see what ASG/Easter cooks up

New pictures of the BHM look good. It's either the purps or those at this point. Only in for one this year.

Seeing how nice of a start these Kobe 11s CWs are turning out and being Kobe's last year and me actually liking this shoe is gonna have me buying every color I can.I can see it already

Bhm will be my first pair ! I will be in Miami at the time of the release , anyone know the best place to cop a pair down there ?

Not feeling the bhm.. Kobe 8 bhm to me were the best ones. Love the purple colourway. So noicee

BHMs are beautimus

The red jawns are already old news to me now and I'm a sucker for red [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
The traction is very unique on these. The middle design on the sole drops down about 1/16" to solid lines . The rest resembles the X's traction pattern, but thicker and more rigid. 

Length is 1/2" longer than X's IMO. These are 10.5 and I have a size 10 purple coming on Thursday. I have wide feet but I like my shoes snug for ball.   

zoom is thick! looks to be around 1/2" (13mm same as Lebron 13). Walking around the house I could feel the the zoom if i bounce on my heels.

I will be playing in these tomorrow afternoon. Excited to see if these perform as well as they look. 

I wanted the red joints but after seeing the bhm I might be in for them instead. Only 3 pair this year.

Back
Top Bottom