Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So $200 for us 
nerd.gif

Not sure what you mean by fused. They just look like they are knitted in with the weave.
He means is there a backing layer behind the flyknit.  Feel inside the shoe behind the flyknit, is it just straight flyknit or is there a thin layer of glue/plastic.  The 9 and 10 flyknit wasn't really flyknit for performance, it was all for look because the flyknit was pretty much useless with the fuse backing.  Flyknit or weave as in runners/jordan brand should really hug around your foot to make a great fit, that's the point of the material.  

I still have yet to hear a legit answer to this, I know there's tpu in with the flyknit to strengthen, which im all good with, but im not good if there's any fuse backing also.

As far as these colorways...damn man.  I really like the achilles heel coloway but there's already so many others that are sick.  Gonna hold off and wait for BHM, and im usually not an MC guy but those with the blue and black gradient - awesome.  And the purp fade is always awesome.  I also really wanted the black/grey/white fade ....too many options!!! ****

I'd be shocked if those full length zoom inserts are idable...almost certain they're are going to be for a few special pairs, like all star games or some other special release like that

Need some of those people with the early pairs to chime in about all of that, I held the shoe at the Vault a few weeks ago and the flyknit was definitely more pliable than 9s or 10s, but didn't hold it for too long.

Code:
Code:
神戸XI先行販売は48時間限られた中で、NDC日本で始まきました bit.ly/1OcktIx(JP地域)

Heres my details video for the Achilles:

Like everyone has said there is no inner backing like past Kobe models, but the TPU strands give me enough support for cutting I feel. The back is padded like the Kobe 9, and to me feels tts like past models.

Last edited:
Can I just order the insert/zoom bag, please Nike?
I goddamn hope so for us customers outside of ID locations.
I'm just gonna buy a pair so I can ball in then return it. Gotta get the full length zoom
1.buy ID with full zoom

2.swap dropin midsole with retail pair then send back.

3.???

4.profit
He also called it an engineered mesh upper and a Nike free drop in midsole so he very well may be clueless lol
it is nike free at the toe-end of the midsole though.
Flyknit does not have the backing like the 9/10

From the court to casual...gonna keep the XIs for casual (for now) as the 9 em is still my favorite and go to to hoop in
YES Nike has been listening, almost everything Ive wanted in a Kobe all at the same time.

gonna be so light and breathable.

I'm guessing you will have the option with the ID as to which midsole drop in you want, either zoom heel with lunar/free forefoot or a full length zoom insole. And I would guess you could buy a la carte, those were the options with the Kobe 8 ID (except it was heel/forefoot zoom instead of full zoom).

Heres my details video for the Achilles:

Like everyone has said there is no inner backing like past Kobe models, but the TPU strands give me enough support for cutting I feel. The back is padded like the Kobe 9, and to me feels tts like past models.

Hows the traction compared to 9/10s?

You guys think we'll see prices for XI's drop as much as the X's did??

i.e. ASG X's for $100, drill sergeants for $120, etc

The CWs are so much better on the XI so far I'm kinda worried they won't dip much farther from retail prices

You guys think we'll see prices for XI's drop as much as the X's did??

i.e. ASG X's for $100, drill sergeants for $120, etc

The CWs are so much better on the XI so far I'm kinda worried they won't dip much farther from retail prices
Doesnt look like it. These look like they are gonna be one of the hottest shoe this year thanks due to solid colorways.

Back
Top Bottom