Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
i will cop for DISCOUNT,, NO RUSH!!!
nerd.gif

How does it fit? I got the black one coming. I can never tell with their sizing sometimes. Can be a large in some stuff but then other times things run small.

Yea I feel you. I m from hk. All sizing here is a smaller cut (asian sizing) then the US sizing which making me disappointed. I tried the jacket in store. First an XL. Fits ok but the length is kinda short...the sleeves are fine. Then I try for XXL (lol never wear such big) anyway, fits much better. I like to wear loose fit. I used to live in canada. The cut n sizing is so much better in the N. America. Even I go a size up (converted to the us sizinng) the length is still shorter for the basketball shorts for example as I have experienced.

Last edited:
Played in my size 10 PURPLE yesterday morning. walked around today in my size 10.5 RED pair.

play time : 2 hour 

court condition : light dust

First impressions:

cushion is better feeling than 10's. zoom is great on the court as well as casual walk around . Lunarlon in forefoot felt great, it is low to the ground same as 10's. The drop in these shoes seems more prominent than the 10's. 

Lockdown feels great, no heel slip. 

Fit is still a little funky, I like my size 10 (half size down from kobe 8, 9, 10,) better than the 10.5 because the toes on these are long and pointy. Width in the forefoot is tight but loosened up while playing in them.

Traction was not good, had to wipe dust multiple time during games. Same court i used kobe 10 and Lebron 13, which grip very well. I am waiting to see if the translucent soles are the problem. I am hoping they will start to perform better after more court time.

They look Great!

Yea I feel you. I m from hk. All sizing here is a smaller cut (asian sizing) then the US sizing which making me disappointed. I tried the jacket in store. First an XL. Fits ok but the length is kinda short...the sleeves are fine. Then I try for XXL (lol never wear such big) anyway, fits much better. I like to wear loose fit. I used to live in canada. The cut n sizing is so much better in the N. America. Even I go a size up (converted to the us sizinng) the length is still shorter for the basketball shorts for example as I have experienced.
Thanks for the info, & I like that tshirt you got on too

Russell went back to the X for the game. Wonder what's up with that.

Kind of a disappointment considering I plan on picking up the Achilles in the morning to be my new ball shoes. I actually enjoyed playing in the X and was hoping for an upgrade with the XI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom