Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
After Eastbay selects a winner, the winner will have to wait 5 weeks for Eastbay to make them in your size off iD haha. 
Nothing but ids that eastbay is designing and paying for, the value of the prize is equal to an ID lol.

They will look way more dull in person (eastbay pair) the painted ID is such a disappointment

Last edited:
Warrior Spirit/Brucie's may be the last Kobe 11 I pick up. Highly unlikely the FTB will make it out here to Manila (or any other future limited release).

Niketown still had some 4kbs left but they were first come first serve, no holds. Finally got a pair so I don't have to get burned by resellers.

mean.gif
at these still not being on NDC.
Here you go kind sir

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-xi-elite-low-4kb-basketball-shoe/pid-10947713/pgid-11230740
That blows. I was trying to grab them off Swoosh yesterday. I guess that's what I get for not trying to find the Style number. $132 is a lot better than $237 FML

yall think i can swap some size 12 achilles that i ordered from FTL for some 9.5 bruce lee's ??? :nerd:

i purchased the achilles with the promo code

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of sulfurs off the bay this morning $120 shipped, they look vnds I had been looking for a pair for awhile.

yall think i can swap some size 12 achilles that i ordered from FTL for some 9.5 bruce lee's ???
nerd.gif

If you have a nike store nearby you can probably ask to exchange it. If it's the same price at the time it shouldn't be a problem. If they ask, you probably shouldn'tmention you bought them from FTL.

Last edited:
yall think i can swap some size 12 achilles that i ordered from FTL for some 9.5 bruce lee's ??? :nerd:

Just return them for cash back if u got the reciept. if its online you may be able to print it from your account. The other day I returned some black huaraches i bought with 20 off coupon to FL and they refunded me the whole amount i paid plus the $20. I definitely walked out the store quick before they noticed lol.

I'm planning on getting my first pair of elite kobe 11s this weekend. I'm for sure getting the bruce lees.

I'm also planning on picking up another pair from footlocker, either the achilles heel or the purple elites. Which one, achilles heel or purple elites, look more clean? I know the final decision is my choice, I just wanted to know other people's opinion on these colorways.

Thanks.

View media item 1952861
View media item 1952863
View media item 1952864
View media item 1952865
So i got to go to kobes last game v lebron and sit behind the coach/kobe in TOs. The last pic is from my seat without zoom. It was as amazing as you imagine and still hasnt sunk in.

Tried reall hard to get kobe to sign my chaos Vs which i wore to the game. Most of the second half i had them off with a marker ready. He definitely looked at them and me and heaps of other people but in typical kobe style looks through you with dead eyes. I called out jellybean, mamba, vino and of course kobe it was sad sight but **** it was insane. I called out aussie aussie aussie to delly at the half and got a nod and wave. Lebron was good too.

I will post some video eventually but travelling the states atm so its a bit hard.

Last edited:

I'm planning on getting my first pair of elite kobe 11s this weekend. I'm for sure getting the bruce lees.

I'm also planning on picking up another pair from footlocker, either the achilles heel or the purple elites. Which one, achilles heel or purple elites, look more clean? I know the final decision is my choice, I just wanted to know other people's opinion on these colorways.

Thanks.
Can't go wrong with either the Achilles or the Eulogy's. Both are really nice and clean IMO.

I find that the Eulogy's stand out more since purple isn't a conventional color for sneakers, while the red/black combination has been done plenty of times.  The Achilles may be easier to wear casually, and both will definitely look nice on court/gym.  

As far as storytelling is concerned, owning the launch colorway of a model release is never a bad thing to have in your collection, and how the theme is centered around the Greek mythology of Achilles is cool, although somewhat expected in a way.

For the Eulogy's, some would consider those a launch colorway as well, since it was the first colorway Kobe rocked of the 11s, in Boston of all places, and the Lakers ended up winning the game (the last time Kobe played in Boston).  Having the 8:24 on the heel is kind of similar in having the '23' on Jordan's, where it's like you get the 'PE' feel in having the player's number on the shoes.

So for me, when it comes to storytelling, I like the Eulogy's over the Achilles.  If going for looks/style, Achilles for me.  

Apologies if this isn't helping much, but like I said before, can't go wrong with either.

Back
Top Bottom