Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
UPS finally updates tracking on my BLs, looks like tomorrow as well. They were supposed to be today, but now they finally acknowledged they were delayed for some unforeseen reason. 

smokin.gif

Who's that in your avy?
Carol Seleme

View media item 1963414

View media item 1963415

View media item 1963416

View media item 1963417

View media item 1963418

View media item 1963419

Enjoy boys......

Oh and this.....it ends tonight.....Great deal if you can combine it with a 20% Nike promo and a real good ebates cash back

Yo guys Nike gift card deals

www.Cardcash.com 

Use code SLICKFOUR, Must be all caps, no spaces for extra 4% off. I just bought a $400 egift card for $320

View media item 1963170

:nthat:

10/10

Last edited:
I just copped the 500 for $400.32

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Last edited:

will the gift card from nike us going to work in nike canada?

will the gift card from nike us going to work in nike canada?
Why don't you phone Nike and ask them?

how legit is this site for gift cards? This is a great deal
First time using them myself. I got the E-gift card delivered in 10 minutes to my inbox and checked the balance on Nike. Everything looks good. They say they have a 45 day protection guarantee on E-gift on their site. Plus I get all kinds of fraud protection from my credit card company so I feel completely safe
I just copped the 500 for $400.32
For all those always examining their shoes through a telescope, mircoscope and any other scope for a 20% promo code............here it is

Last edited:
I finally got the BLs and these are my first XIs ever.  Being a big fan of low cuts, I was not impressed by the IXs nor Xs.  But these XIs feel a lot better; I hope they feel that way in play though and can't wait to try them out.  Although I wanted the soles to be old school grip, the translucent concept is fresh.   I love how they pushed boundaries and kept these low while reinforcing the heels.  Regardless, these XIs will always be commemorative in so many ways.

I'm not saying they are comparable to the Vs or VIs, but they are on the right track again.  I will definitely be stocking these when they go on discount.

Last edited:

I just posted about this over in the Xs thread.  I have the same problem with my X Pains but it was my right shoe.  It's definitely deflated and inverted like yours.  I asked some people on IG and they said the process is pain-free.  I got my claim going and already shipped my shoes out, yesterday.  People said that Nike cuts a check once they deem the claim valid.  From the instructions that I got, Nike said that I will get a response within 5-7 business days of receiving my shoes.
I received my voucher on Tuesday so now I need to see what my next pair of XIs should be.  It was an easy and painless process.  Shipped them out on a Saturday, Nike received the shoes the following Thursday, got my approval the following Monday and then the voucher came eight days after that.  So, from receiving the shoes to a voucher in hand, took about 10 business days.  Nice.

There is a men's color code that matches the second GS pair, seem very black/cement AJ3-ish to me and the Nike Air on the back is interesting. No men's photos up though. Can't tell what the tongue says but has Kobe X Something so it may be Nike's version of a JB collab

Back
Top Bottom