Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I was looking at the ASGs earlier this morning and was thinking about buying with the 20% off code on Footaction, but now it says that it's unavailable for purchase. Is this normal? They showed they had a bunch of sizes in stock. Same with with Eastbay

I am from the future as well.  I come here for nostalgic purposes.  And let me tell you, the Kobe XX9 are beasts on the court, they won't be Flyknit, but a newly named material that I cannot divulge.  Worry not for striking out on the FTB fellow NTers for Kobe retros will release many more times.  By-the-way, as proof of my being from the future, the Warriors will end up winning 73 games this year but will lose in the playoffs.  Additionally, you may be interested to know that Kobe will try his hand at coaching someday.  
I just can't see Kobe being a coach, he doesn't have that type of attitude. 

I was looking at the ASGs earlier this morning and was thinking about buying with the 20% off code on Footaction, but now it says that it's unavailable for purchase. Is this normal? They showed they had a bunch of sizes in stock. Same with with Eastbay
Its prob out of stock. The footlocker and it's umbrella sites dont update their stock immediately. Someone probably beat you to it.

Are the kobe 11s true to size? Or go half size up?

I have always bought the low cut Kobes in the same size. I guess you could consider me having to size up .5. It makes sense especially how the low cut models emphasizes heel, ankle cushioning.

Get out while you still can be brings nothing but heartache and depression. After these FTB XIs...I'm out...for good.

Im with you on that, when Kobe retires, so do I..............unless they drop multicolor flyknit and they are actually dope :tongue:

Im with you on that, when Kobe retires, so do I..............unless they drop multicolor flyknit and they are actually dope :tongue:

I'm thinking the rest of the Elite 11s could still be copworthy if the CWs are nice (ie HTM, another MC, 4kb, USA Olympic etc).

But I doubt I'm in on the 12s or later unless they're amazing for ball.

I guess theres no official forum for Kobes last day and retirement specifically for LAStore dropping this Wednesday? any other info?

My Draft Days shipped today :pimp:

Hoping they feel more like the 8's than the 9's

The Lunarlon is more plush than the 8 Lunarlon because the heel is thicker. Feels great on feet. The EM is real nice and softer than the 8 EM, more like the 9s. I would say these are more comfortable than the 8 because of the thicker tongue. You won't be disappointed in the step in comfort.

I know there's a lot of talk about what shoes he's going to be wearing, which ones we can get, etc. etc (guilty as charged), but I also feel like we should sit back and enjoy these last few days of Kobe playing. 

Here's a good read:

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kobe-bryant-lakers-retirement-teammate-tributes/
What a great article.

I've never won a draw since SNKRS app went live on desktop. If there's ever some luck with SNKRS app coming, let me win the Kobe 11 Black Mamba pack. 

Back
Top Bottom