Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn man how the hell do you cop manual on there. You got a cart? Was lagging for a few seconds getting to the check out page then it OOS. 8.5?

I was manual on my phone. Just kept mashing add to card and it said adding to cart. I yelled.....LOL Checked out really fast.

This would be pretty cool if they did this, maybe based on order history for people who have purchased Kobes before. I was lucky enough to get chosen with that Nike+ rainbow Flyknit Racer, I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.
I hope so man, I stand a small chance if they do it that way! I'm just so skeptical, it sounds like a cop out to me that they can claim that and then probably won't release any over here.

I got more faith in Kobe playing another season then getting a pair tonight on the snkrs app lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Havent been on footlocker for a while. Their new system is to keep pressing add to cart and then dismiss the "can't add to cart" messege until they are out of stock?

smh

Last edited:
After that debacle, I'm just focused on appreciating Mamba Day and Kobe's last game, which should have been the focus from the beginning.

Really enjoying all these posts on Kobe stories and seeing pics of what everyone's wearing to honor the Black Mamba today!

I wonder how well the print will hold up on the against the mesh on the mamba days

I always say how different it was for MJ and Kobe, because of when I grew up (born in 86), so Jordan was just automatic, maybe people in a few select cities didn't like MJ, but beyond that, everyone loved him. But Kobe coming in was at that age of knowing what you're seeing and making your own choice of who you like, especially on the playground with some cats trading AI rookie cards for Kobe back in the day. 

My personal favorite Kobe moment though, was sitting behind the Rockets bench seeing him dunk on Capela. I didnt come to the game planning on sitting there, hence why I was one of the only ones wearing actual Lakers gear on that side. But found the ticket upgrade in the app after getting in Staples.

I always say how different it was for MJ and Kobe, because of when I grew up (born in 86), so Jordan was just automatic, maybe people in a few select cities didn't like MJ, but beyond that, everyone loved him. But Kobe coming in was at that age of knowing what you're seeing and making your own choice of who you like, especially on the playground with some cats trading AI rookie cards for Kobe back in the day. 

My personal favorite Kobe moment though, was sitting behind the Rockets bench seeing him dunk on Capela. I didnt come to the game planning on sitting there, hence why I was one of the only ones wearing actual Lakers gear on that side. But found the ticket upgrade in the app after getting in Staples.
How are you not up and screaming haha. Dope shot

Back
Top Bottom