Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Reminds me of when someone dropped 21K on a Jeremy Lin rookie card 
roll.gif

lol I don't know, I'm not that dude that just dropped 1.6k. But I can understand that feeling from last night and making people wanna do something irrational. 
I will either have to have a very rich parent or makes 100k a month for me to do something like that

Anyone go to Staples Center last night and go into the Nike Vault?

Not for the raffle but during the fan fest?

Wondering what they had going on. It was minimum 2 hours to get in

Anyone go to Staples Center last night and go into the Nike Vault?

Not for the raffle but during the fan fest?

Wondering what they had going on. It was minimum 2 hours to get in

They were doing customizable T-shirts, guy came out and specifically said they didn't have any shoes for sale (probably too keep the line orderly) low and behold when I got inside, they have select sizes of certain FTB models left for sale. Just my luck they had a Size 14 left in the IVs; after waiting that long I had to cop something cause they ran out off papers to design the shirts right there.

They were doing customizable T-shirts, guy came out and specifically said they didn't have any shoes for sale (probably too keep the line orderly) low and behold when I got inside, they have select sizes of certain FTB models left for sale. Just my luck they had a Size 14 left in the IVs; after waiting that long I had to cop something cause they ran out off papers to design the shirts right there.
Wow!!! LOL.

So I assume if you weren't the first 20 (randomly guessing)

No shoes were available then right?

We know the XI FTB was raffled on SNKRS app and sold online at FTL. Do we know if they sold in store?

Back
Top Bottom