Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bron's shoes been trash though.
lol. there will still be just as much hype around his retirement tho. 

I commend anyone going to corporate for us tho! FTL is some BS for not putting it on launch locator...its just sad that customers like us can't do anything about it. 
Bron's retirement will never top Kobe's and his shoe line isn't that better than Kobe

My local footlocker manager that I'm cool with told me that cerritos had about 80 pairs and the DM actually came to hand pick the raffle winners himself because that store has been getting a ton of complaints that the manager there backdoors pairs. I guess that's a step in the right direction. But we all know it goes back to business as usual for the next release :rolleyes

My local footlocker manager that I'm cool with told me that cerritos had about 80 pairs and the DM actually came to hand pick the raffle winners himself because that store has been getting a ton of complaints that the manager there backdoors pairs. I guess that's a step in the right direction. But we all know it goes back to business as usual for the next release :rolleyes
It goes down in the DM. That's good.

Cerritos had 80 pairs? There's a longggggg line outside their store right now for people trying to claim pairs

Cerritos had 80 pairs? There's a longggggg line outside their store right now for people trying to claim pairs

yeah he said all the store managers got an email from corporate showing how many pairs each store received in the area. These are the ones I remember. Cerritos got the most in socal. lakewood got ~50, glendale got ~50, SCP, santa monica, fox hills and bev had ~60 each, FA del amo had 18.

yeah he said all the store managers got an email from corporate showing how many pairs each store received in the area. These are the ones I remember. Cerritos got the most in socal. lakewood got ~50, glendale got ~50, SCP, santa monica, fox hills and bev had ~60 each, FA del amo had 18.
that's amazing. corporate sending out a memo yet their twitter feed claims to be oblivious of what happened

:smh:

On a good note / lighter note I wore these out today for an interview at a Nike Outlet.  Think I slammed it.

Copped the Retro 9 Low's for $163 out the door also.  
nthat.gif

Cerritos beyond shady as ****. These goobers said they already raffled the pairs on Monday when I went in to buy some ultra boosts.. Talked to a raffle winner today and he said they raffled out tickets yesterday and called winners the same night. I went in yesterday to ask about the kobes and they didn't say **** about a raffle going on.

If those numbers are correct then these might actually be less rare then the other FTBs. I know Bev got 3 pairs of the kobe x FTB in size 8.5 and I think only culver and Bev got other FTBs. Seems like xi were everywhere. Still crazy though that none of us knew about these raffles or fcfs. Also ebay has size 8.5 for 1000+ still and not many listed, you would think that price would have went down and more pairs would be up by now. 

If those numbers are correct then these might actually be less rare then the other FTBs. I know Bev got 3 pairs of the kobe x FTB in size 8.5 and I think only culver and Bev got other FTBs. Seems like xi were everywhere. Still crazy though that none of us knew about these raffles or fcfs. Also ebay has size 8.5 for 1000+ still and not many listed, you would think that price would have went down and more pairs would be up by now. 
Not necessarily. Some people actually want to buy and keep the shoes. I know that's hard to believe but I know a lot of people who still want these and if they were able to cop at retail wouldn't unload them for 1K.

Not necessarily. Some people actually want to buy and keep the shoes. I know that's hard to believe but I know a lot of people who still want these and if they were able to cop at retail wouldn't unload them for 1K.
True but I think people like us on NT are ones who wanted to keep the shoe. Seems like none of us even knew stores were doing raffles or which stores were doing fcfs. Guess all the FTL employees were just back dooring to keep. Idk I'm just salty I didnt get an opportunity to cop from some of the FTLs near were I live. I wanted a some of that history. Probably just start saving to purchase for resell, so hopefully price drops a couple hundred. In comparison theres about 6x the amount of 12 wings on ebay and we know they only made 12000 of those only released on SNKRS.  FTB XI got released at a lot of FTLs, Snkrs, Nike stores and Nike vault. 

True but I think people like us on NT are ones who wanted to keep the shoe. Seems like none of us even knew stores were doing raffles or which stores were doing fcfs. Guess all the FTL employees were just back dooring to keep. Idk I'm just salty I didnt get an opportunity to cop from some of the FTLs near were I live. I wanted a some of that history. Probably just start saving to purchase for resell, so hopefully price drops a couple hundred. In comparison theres about 6x the amount of 12 wings on ebay and we know they only made 12000 of those only released on SNKRS.  FTB XI got released at a lot of FTLs, Snkrs, Nike stores and Nike vault. 
what is a reasonable resale price for the 11's? my personal sweet spot would be $500 a piece

I pulled the trigger a little earlier on a FTB pair, got some shoes to sell anyway that'll cover it, definitely needed them tho. Sucks living in the Midwest when these releases are mostly in NYC or Cali.

yeah but you're not paying the cost of living for living in LA/NYC lol

Cost of living's just part of the equation, you NY/Cali cats also get higher salaries compared to Wisconsin...

Back
Top Bottom