Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If anyone is looking for the Kobe X Rose Gold's, Kobe XI Achille's, or Kobe XI ASG the Vacaville Premium Outlets 707-455-7014 had all 3 in a decent amount of sizes.  They take phone orders but I'd call early before they get super busy.  Rose golds - $179, Achille's - $159, ASG's - $159

I like the reptilian inspiration/details for the parkers I think there very nice also the bottom of the parkers look the best out the bunch imo

Anyone else agree that the Kobe 11 Elite low feel like the most premium kobe model in the entire line? (except maybe the 1s) Kinda makes me not like my past 4s, 5s and 6s as much since it was essentially thin plastic. Even the flyknit on the 9s and 10s were a disappointment. They still have their place in sneaker history but the kobe 11s actually feel worth it. Only thing holding this shoe back was the traction if using for bball, other then that, perfect shoe imo. Works casually, gym or on court

Last edited:
Daaaaaamn, those Kobe XI BHMs are calling me. I feel like I'm really gonna regret not copping, but so much money has been spent on sneakers this past month 

For looks, I would say 4s, 6s, Elite 9s low and high, Elite 11s low. To ball in, kobe 5s, 6s and 11s if it had traction (clean courts)

But overall, I think I like these 11s the best, it has it all. It's also the most wearable casually imo, especially in this flyknit era we are in right now. It has better structure then flyknit racers, so I even prefer these over the racers, more comfortable and stable

Last edited:

Whats the best Kobe shoe to you all?
It's a shame Nike never released a lowtop version, but I gotta roll with these (yes, they are converted from hightop to lows):

They look ******* gorgeous and the Xs are great on court.

and these although they were never released to the public: 

Last edited:
Anybody experience any heel pain while wearing the 11s??. I wore them casually around the my workplace and it was noticeable

It's a shame Nike never released a lowtop version, but I gotta roll with these (yes, they are converted from hightop to lows):

They look ******* gorgeous and the Xs are great on court.
I wish the Rose Golds would have been around longer to be had on the cheap, would have definitely grabbed a pair to have converted like that.

My favorite Kobe that we will never get is the pair he wore/gave to Draymond

Favorite pair that I own is the Beethoven

Last edited:
I have to tie my 11's pretty tight to get a good snug feel. I think the ankle collar is naturally a little too wide for my ankles. The 11's are amazing when they are broken in. At first I notice a little heel slippage but after a few wears it goes away.

I wish the Rose Golds would have been around longer to be had on the cheap, would have definitely grabbed a pair to have converted like that.
Don't know if you visit the outlet thread, but there seems to be a lot of Rose Golds in outlets 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom