Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
View media item 2040089
Favorite Kobe of all time. I don't care what anyone says lol It just is perfection to me.
I have 2 pairs of kobe Xi. the ASG and the achilles ones. Problem with my achilles ones is the tongue on my right shoe keeps slipping down to the right. 

Does this happen to anyone else?
Use the space under the tongue laces can go through !!!That way it will be more secure[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Plan ahead everyone

My local HOH in topanga says these are limited and they only received 45 pairs total
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

I'm avoiding going to the mall cause I know damn well I won't leave without the CDs :lol:

After reading this stuff on here, I had to call my bud at FL to see what the deal is.  I'm not going to use the L word, but I can confirm (at least at his FL) these (Parkers) seem to be in 4KB/White Horse numbers.  Just a heads up.  

Last edited:
Went to the maill to check out the Carpe Diem in person. Very plain and uninspiring....a huge letdown from the IVs. Saw the Tinkers and copped instantly.

Ohhhhhh 3D sounds amazing! It might be a minority opinion but I don't care, 3D 6s are one of my favorite Kobes, might need to get these 11s if they come out right

Went to the maill to check out the Carpe Diem in person. Very plain and uninspiring....a huge letdown from the IVs. Saw the Tinkers and copped instantly.
Felt the same way about the CDs. Saw them yesterday, the laces and swoosh outline were the only parts that I really liked. Congrats on the Tinker pick up, I was wearing mine yesterday, they're quickly becoming one of my favorite pairs.

Nike has barely made an effort to do original colorways for the EM's
I think the 4KB pack and the Muse pack are somewhat OG.  It's flyknit, so there is only so much room for creativity.  Will be interesting to see where they go with the 12.  Don't get me wrong though...I love flyknit.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom