Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Almost laughed out loud in the office lol

Damn you guys are crazy. That's a first and last post here lol. It's a dope pic/scene. I didn't for a second see it as disrespectful..
it's not "someone's" shoes, it's Bruce Lee's, no one spit on his grave, people put flowers, coins, book reports on his life and other things on his grave. It's paying homage in their own way. I wore them there on Purpose. His legend lives on, for some of us, through sneakers. Keep in mind I flew 1000 miles just to visit his gravesite.

To each his own, but to start accusing people of doing things "for likes" when you don't even know that person is ludicrous. If you knew the person behind this post you would swallow your words.

I've Been long time viewer of this thread, and specifically made an account to share my experience and pic and had a total different expectation of reaction - I was expecting positive and support. But I guess it's better to just be a viewer instead of get involved. Was I supposed to post the pic of me placing flowers on his grave in a thread that is specifically for shoes (including BL's) ?
Crazy world, ya'll should be welcoming to newcomers to grow this thread & site, instead you guys manage to turn a persons excitement from an experience to negative sh*t and put them on the defense, literally making them regret signing up for an account...smh

...and yea my feelings is hurt lol, you guys broke my heart.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

First post for me here-  Just wanted to say I appreciate your pic and was moved by it.  F- the haters.  Sick kicks, sick pic.  Thanks for sharing.
Damn you guys are crazy. That's a first and last post here lol. It's a dope pic/scene. I didn't for a second see it as disrespectful..
it's not "someone's" shoes, it's Bruce Lee's, no one spit on his grave, people put flowers, coins, book reports on his life and other things on his grave. It's paying homage in their own way. I wore them there on Purpose. His legend lives on, for some of us, through sneakers. Keep in mind I flew 1000 miles just to visit his gravesite.

life is what you make it.

it is kinda funny tho lol especially considering the fact that bruce lee is asian, and in a lot of asian cultures you remove your shoes before entering someone else's home. in this case you placed your shoes on top of an asian man's grave lmao. 

but like i said life is what you make it and you didnt mean to offend anyone, this is all that matters. still pretty funny tho lol. 

To each his own, but to start accusing people of doing things "for likes" when you don't even know that person is ludicrous. If you knew the person behind this post you would swallow your words.

I've Been long time viewer of this thread, and specifically made an account to share my experience and pic and had a total different expectation of reaction - I was expecting positive and support. But I guess it's better to just be a viewer instead of get involved. Was I supposed to post the pic of me placing flowers on his grave in a thread that is specifically for shoes (including BL's) ?
Crazy world, ya'll should be welcoming to newcomers to grow this thread & site, instead you guys manage to turn a persons excitement from an experience to negative sh*t and put them on the defense, literally making them regret signing up for an account...smh

soft.0.gif

Almost laughed out loud in the office lol

if you've lurked as long as you say you have then you'd no that this is a lighthearted poke fun of kinda bunch, relax, chill, it's all in fun and good times

Moving on.....

Putting in an order on Footaction.com with 30% off code. Anyone local (LA - 626) wants to piggyback. DM me now.

Any idea on whats the next CW to drop on NDC?  Thinking long and hard about the BL pair.  I have a gift card I need to use up, but waiting to see what else drops. 

First post for me here-  Just wanted to say I appreciate your pic and was moved by it.  F- the haters.  Sick kicks, sick pic.  Thanks for sharing.
kobe-laugh.gif

Moving on.....

Putting in an order on Footaction.com with 30% off code. Anyone local (LA - 626) wants to piggyback. DM me now.

Out of curiosity, how did you get a 30% off? From a mistake order or do they occasionally give those out to the footaction vip members?

Long time visitor & viewer, first time posting. I signed up just to post this picture. Took a trip to Seattle over the weekend, took this (IMO) amazing pic and would like to share with ya'll. 
So disrespectful smh...
mean.gif

If i had seen that going on i woulda sweet chin music'd the back of your skull while you were taking the snap
pimp.gif

So disrespectful smh... :smh:

If i had seen that going on i woulda sweet chin music'd the back of your skull while you were taking the snap :pimp:

I see. What's so disrespectful about it? And it's not disrespectful to "chin check" someone at someone's grave site? That's the good etiquette you're claiming? You must be a scholar sir. FYI there were other people there, didn't rub anybody the wrong way.
So funny, didn't mean any disrespect at all, if anything my intentions were complete opposite. He's an idol of mine and my father. Is it disrespectful because it's shoes? What if I put a Bruce lee t shirt there?

I can only imagine what the get money boyz will do when Jordan passes away. They will bring the whole collection out the hood and stunt. Smh lol

Last edited:
You guys are acting like he pissed on his grave. I don't see a problem at all with the picture. I would be honored if someone came to my grave and took a picture with something that was made to represent my name and what I was about (Warrior Spirit). I'm kinda surprised its even an issue. It only seems half serious but I don't see the disrespect at all.

You guys are acting like he pissed on his grave. I don't see a problem at all with the picture. I would be honored if someone came to my grave and took a picture with something that was made to represent my name and what I was about (Warrior Spirit). I'm kinda surprised its even an issue. It only seems half serious but I don't see the disrespect at all.
I can see why some people think it's disrespectful - it's kind of like he's stepping on the guy's grave. Might've been a better choice to put it infront of the grave or next to the grave. 

I agree. Would Bruce Lee be upset about this? I seriously doubt it. The guy is a major fan if he flew 1000 miles and went to the grave.

I see. What's so disrespectful about it? And it's not disrespectful to "chin check" someone at someone's grave site? That's the good etiquette you're claiming? You must be a scholar sir. FYI there were other people there, didn't rub anybody the wrong way.
So funny, didn't mean any disrespect at all, if anything my intentions were complete opposite. He's an idol of mine and my father. Is it disrespectful because it's shoes? What if I put a Bruce lee t shirt there?

I thought that was a sick pic. The item you placed on the grave was created in homage to the man. They just so happened to be shoes. I seriously doubt Bruce Lee or his family would find that disrespectful. I'm sure more people on here liked the pic than didn't like it. But those who have strong feelings about it (for or against) are the ones speaking up. Don't take it personally.

it's disrespectful, you have some sweaty *** worn shoes and you're gonna put it on his grave? :smh:

cmon man, you could've placed them to the side or in front. I'd put money if his family member was present, they'd call you out for it

Its all about the intention. He had good intention and if it was any other item like a used/worn bruce lee t shirt it wouldn't be considered bad. He took off his shoes and placed it on the grave. He did not step on his grave. People here are just sensitive or children/teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom