Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So many mamba day id's on ebay without a box for below retail. Resellers thought they had something, but ended up returning to outlets.

Last edited:
Preowned or brand new? Where did you find them?

There are a lot on eBay right now. I got it from this guys take-flight-23.

He has a few pairs of size 10.5 different colors, 10, 9, 11, 8, 8.5. All DS w/o box.

He's listing them around $160 and $170 with best offer. Shoot him a message for pp invoice for offer.

Anyone here go to Nikelab21? How's the line? I about to go check the white joint out after work around 6pm is it possible that they will sit there? Thanks

I think the Kobe 11 "Brazil" joint are fire as well. Sucks only Nikelab21 will have em there are none near Los Angeles right?

DSM found out this morning at 11 am that They didn't receive shipment from Nike yet for Brazil XI's and they were only getting 15 pairs. I was 2nd in line but now have to babysit my phone. Sucks.

DSM found out this morning at 11 am that They didn't receive shipment from Nike yet for Brazil XI's and they were only getting 15 pairs. I was 2nd in line but now have to babysit my phone. Sucks.

You ain't getting a call back. They are already accounted for or slipped out the back door last night. yes or nah?

prices are $480+ on the bay already 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
droptails should only belong on polo/collared shirts. I think it's for tucking the shirt in the back and you let the front out. Man I don't know it's stupid period.

That looks a little more subtle then the other drop tail Nike shirts I've seen. I'm going to wait until NDC has it to read the description.

droptails should only belong on polo/collared shirts. I think it's for tucking the shirt in the back and you let the front out. Man I don't know it's stupid period.
When I think of droptail, I think Polo Shirts.  Was always of the understanding that straight hem shirts were done even so that it would look neater if left untucked.  Drop tail hem was if you were going to tuck it in, and it would stay tucked if you bent over for something (i.e. plumbers bu*t).  Guess leaving a drop tail untucked is now a thing like joggers have been this decade.  To each their own.  I'm getting old.

Last edited:
Yea I don't get the drop tail but I'll probably pick up the grey version of that shirt. At least it's better than those shirts they got that look like there's a second shirt coming out on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom