Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Waxed laces would've been nice. Stitched on swoosh would've also been nice as someone stated.

Very nice shoe overall. First pair of Kobe 11s I paid retail for..

I just tried randomly on SNKRS like 30 mins ago ang got in. There were only 3 sizes left when I checked out. Canceled my FTL order.

I just tried randomly on SNKRS like 30 mins ago ang got in. There were only 3 sizes left when I checked out. Canceled my FTL order.
i tried when I woke up around 745 am. My size didn't go thru. Just checked out with my size about 30 min ago. Let's see how these boys are in person

eastbay went to USPS on shipping

I would of had my MambaC's yesterday :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Stitched swooshes look so bad over flyknit. Im glad they didnt ruin these, woulda copped Barcelonas if they werent stitched.

Favorite of the horses so far. Need to see that death horse though
nerd.gif

I got to Nike SF 15 minutes after the store opened and I ended up buying the last size 9. I'm not sure if there were others that bought that size before me but if I was the first one, it leads me to believe that there may only be 1 FSR. I would suggest to call the store to confirm if they have your size before making a trip.

Copped my size on SNKRS this morning, no problem. Love the transition of colors. It reminds me a little of the Kobe 9 High "Strategy" except they ditched the gross orange color and added the gum sole
smokin.gif

I got to Nike SF 15 minutes after the store opened and I ended up buying the last size 9. I'm not sure if there were others that bought that size before me but if I was the first one, it leads me to believe that there may only be 1 FSR. I would suggest to call the store to confirm if they have your size before making a trip.
Got the last of my size (9.5) at my HOH, and it was 30 mins after open.  Was doubling up (ordered from EU as insurance), so it wouldn't have been a biggie if I struck out.  I think it was only a full run or two.

Last edited:

Got the last of my size (9.5) at my HOH, and it was 30 mins after open.  Was doubling up (ordered from EU as insurance), so it wouldn't have been a biggie if I struck out.  I think it was only a full run or two.
How limited are these? My size 10 was the only one. I was the third person there, the other two were buying Jordan's. Red horse is still sitting there.
roll.gif

Last edited:

This shirt was released here in PH along with the curials.

Matching pair !
And there are two more...red and yellow for Barcelona and a white, green and purple also for mamba curial. Got mine at ndc.  Enjoy.

Lucked out this am, went to Footlocker for 10am opening like i did for white and red horse.  Few other people there, not really in a line and when it opened got my salesman who went in back for them in a 13 and another dude came out and handed them to someone else.  Got a 12 but luckily Nike Store had them and got my 13. But they are awesome.  Hope all who wanted, got to eat.

Last edited:
Don't know what the waiting line business was all about on Nike.com. All sizes are available and no waiting lines now. 

Copped the last 9.5 at Tysons according to the associate. Color scheme fitting for the fall season [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom