Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
First and last time I ever go this hard on one model.

I'm still not finished.
mean.gif

Nice Collection I like how you got the horse pack going.

Last edited:
FYI, The Red Horse are back up on FTL for 119.99 in many sizes.  Many codes floating around for additional discounts plus cashback.

No more coupon exclusion either and they can ship this time but I cant add to cart
It errored on me the first time but it worked the second time.  Might need to open up a new window, then add to cart or maybe logout then back in.  I've also seen where I got an error message, when adding to cart, but in the top right it shows that it went through, successfully.

It errored on me the first time but it worked the second time.  Might need to open up a new window, then add to cart or maybe logout then back in.  I've also seen where I got an error message, when adding to cart, but in the top right it shows that it went through, successfully.
it worked after a couple tries. Maybe the yeezy release was messing up their site.

LOL I copped 1 pair and tried to cop a 2nd pair but the price went back up to retail. I was thinking of copping 2 - 3 pairs for that price and returning FTL pair that i bought in store for $131 after tax.

Last edited:
I'm seeing the red horses for full price now. They have white horses too in large sizes 12,13 I think.

it worked after a couple tries. Maybe the yeezy release was messing up their site.

LOL I copped 1 pair and tried to cop a 2nd pair but the price went back up to retail. I was thinking of copping 2 - 3 pairs for that price and returning FTL pair that i bought in store for $131 after tax.
Damn, did you get free shipping on it? I still have it locked in on the mobile site for 120 but it's charging me $8 for shipping. 15% still works tho, might bite on it.

Damn, did you get free shipping on it? I still have it locked in on the mobile site for 120 but it's charging me $8 for shipping. 15% still works tho, might bite on it.
i had to pay for shipping. Usually thats the case if the item is on sale

Just noticed this morning that the KD9 has an MC option on it. Does this mean we're not getting in MC this year?

Back
Top Bottom