Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Still lurking for EM mambacurial disco party
laugh.gif
You ain't the only one brother
laugh.gif

My Bottom 5 with 1 being the worst has probably got to be.....

1) Brazil

2) Red Horse

3) Innovation

4) Barca

5) Avar

I will say though for a bottom 5 they are still legit. I own the Avars and would love to own any of these cw's except for Brazil and Red Horse.

Bottom 5 would be

Easter - Mango and Grey?

Avar - Wasn't crazy about the laces and the heel plate

BHM - Not a fan of the blue toe cap, and multicolor has been overplayed a bit

Red Horse - Didn't like the flyknit color blend

Black Space - Don't like the clear soles on triple-black

Top n bottom five lists from everyone this thread died when informative people left smh

Last edited:

According to sneakerbardetroit, they are the pale horse, but still doesn't say is it white, blue or grey?

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-pale-horse/
Alright I'll assume that SBD received official word that these are the Pale Horse instead of assuming they are so that will end that debate for me.  If you zoom in on the tag you can see the color code which matches one that was posted a few pages back.  

822463-443 = blue tint/glow/squadron blue

There is still one more 4KB style that hasn't been seen yet, 824463-334 = liquid lime/dark obsidian/liquid lime

I'm curious what this will be.

Alright I'll assume that SBD received official word that these are the Pale Horse instead of assuming they are so that will end that debate for me.  If you zoom in on the tag you can see the color code which matches one that was posted a few pages back.  

822463-443 = blue tint/glow/squadron blue

There is still one more 4KB style that hasn't been seen yet, 824463-334 = liquid lime/dark obsidian/liquid lime

I'm curious what this will be.
Wonder what parts of the shoe glow...

Since when did Eastbay start charging tax?  That is some BS.  There's no longer a reason to buy anything from them. 

Perhaps because they have a legal obligation?
"If your business has a physical presence in a state, such as a store, office or warehouse, you must collect applicable state and local sales tax from your customers. If you do not have a presence in a particular state, you are not required to collect sales taxes."

"This rule is based on a 1992 Supreme Court ruling in which the justices ruled that states cannot require mail-order businesses, and by extension, online retailers to collect sales tax unless they have a physical presence in the state."

I have never seen an Eastbay store in my state, or warehouse.   

Smart a**

So eastbay only recently charged you tax? I wish I could say the same. I asked the same question a while ago and it's bs.

Perhaps because they have a legal obligation?
"If your business has a physical presence in a state, such as a store, office or warehouse, you must collect applicable state and local sales tax from your customers. If you do not have a presence in a particular state, you are not required to collect sales taxes."

"This rule is based on a 1992 Supreme Court ruling in which the justices ruled that states cannot require mail-order businesses, and by extension, online retailers to collect sales tax unless they have a physical presence in the state."

I have never seen an Eastbay store in my state, or warehouse.   

Smart a**

How do you know they don't have a warehouse? Smart ***

A "physical presence" doesn't need to be a store.  As long as they have someone from Eastbay working for them in the state, they can charge you tax.  Maybe they have an Account Exec stationed where you are at now?

A "physical presence" doesn't need to be a store.  As long as they have someone from Eastbay working for them in the state, they can charge you tax.  Maybe they have an Account Exec stationed where you are at now?

It's funny he thinks he's the smart one pulling up the law but isn't smart enough to even understand the context of the law.

An office or warehouse won't have eastbay in size 300 font on the front of the building.

Back
Top Bottom