Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
Nike going to bless us all with a prelude pack...

day of the dead themed. 

Not srs.

Last edited:
as someone else mentioned earlier, footlocker stores have Pale Horses marked at $200. Unfortunately I couldn't use my rewards on them as well, though. grabbed them just in case but probably end up returning when they go on sale somewhere.

as someone else mentioned earlier, footlocker stores have Pale Horses marked at $200. Unfortunately I couldn't use my rewards on them as well, though. grabbed them just in case but probably end up returning when they go on sale somewhere.

Up to how long do you get to return them?

Damn, just noticed a handful of sizes of the oreos on NDC went OOS. Was hoping those would sit around long enough for the disco party. 

Fellas, I think I'm done with the XI's, the Oreos are cool and the Pales are cool too but after the MC ID's I think I'm good till the 12's trust once the tech sheets come out on those and NBA players start rocking those, everyone will forget the XI's. The FTB XIs are special for historic reasons but the 12s can't get here fast enough. I think the XIs have the most color ways that Kobe ever had, were up to 30 color ways now?

Fellas, I think I'm done with the XI's, the Oreos are cool and the Pales are cool too but after the MC ID's I think I'm good till the 12's trust once the tech sheets come out on those and NBA players start rocking those, everyone will forget the XI's. The FTB XIs are special for historic reasons but the 12s can't get here fast enough. I think the XIs have the most color ways that Kobe ever had, were up to 30 color ways now?
no way.

Kobe V had 50+ different colors, kobe IV maybe 40+?

those were the PRIME

Those look like mentalitys or another Kobe line. I doubt those are the 12s. At least I hope not if so I'll switch to Hardens....not

Back
Top Bottom