Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Well so far so good lol. The toe area is really soft too which is nice. I'll let you know if it breaks lol

Traction was ok, didn't get any slipping and I didn't need to wipe, maybe cause its a solid sole. I play in a pretty clean gym though

Last edited:
fyi: stopped by Marshalls yesterday: Nike Kobe Zoom Icon $79.99   Kobe 10 Mid EXT $69.99   Kobe 10 $69.99

Last edited:
I'm a bit late on the Kobe XI but hows the traction perform for the gum bottom on the barcelona colourway?
I was able to unDS my pair tonight and I'm sorry to say that the traction was a disappointment. I did not play in a game but I was doing some drills that required some lateral and forward movements with sudden stops and the shoes were slipping. I think my Carpe Diems which have clear translucent outsoles have better traction. I am reluctant to use these in a game in the future. Maybe, I will just use it for shooting around or casual. That's too bad because I was really looking forward to using these for ball since I was able to cop them for $99 at FTL earlier this year. View media item 2444855

all sneakers (from nike, at least) has that weird, waxy film on it at first so i would suggest playing in them again if you're up to it. i've been playing in my BL's on a relatively clean court and the traction sticks well. i can't imagine gum bottoms being much different or worse than smoky ones.

I was able to unDS my pair tonight and I'm sorry to say that the traction was a disappointment. I did not play in a game but I was doing some drills that required some lateral and forward movements with sudden stops and the shoes were slipping. I think my Carpe Diems which have clear translucent outsoles have better traction. I am reluctant to use these in a game in the future. Maybe, I will just use it for shooting around or casual. That's too bad because I was really looking forward to using these for ball since I was able to cop them for $99 at FTL earlier this year. View media item 2444855

off topic, are those team specify Stance socks? Like the blue ankle.

Sorry, I recently purchased a Matt Parker x Kobe XIs muse pack and have to tip my hat to the the beautiful re-engineered flyknit pattern. I then went and purchased​ a pair of Achilles heel for my wife in the Youth size (6Y). And apologies if this has been asked or wifely known but, is there no flyknit on the youth sizes. They look like paperish blend of flyknit if that makes sense. Just wanted to know this was common cause the mangoes that I picked up for my son (6C) has the same material. Just curious is all. Here's a pic. View media item 2445225

Sorry, I recently purchased a Matt Parker x Kobe XIs muse pack and have to tip my hat to the the beautiful re-engineered flyknit pattern. I then went and purchased​ a pair of Achilles heel for my wife in the Youth size (6Y). And apologies if this has been asked or wifely known but, is there no flyknit on the youth sizes. They look like paperish blend of flyknit if that makes sense. Just wanted to know this was common cause the mangoes that I picked up for my son (6C) has the same material. Just curious is all. Here's a pic.
Unfortunately this is normal. You are 100% correct. Its unfortunate because my GF can fit into youth but half sizes up so she can get the elite models. A bit of a difference in the pocketbook lol.

Hook me up bro! Size 14 here.
I'm away on vaca in Hawaii right now but those Kobe x Allstars have been there for a minute. I'm back on wed 6/1, I'll check it then if they are still there and will let you know. I don't mind helping a NT family member out.

Last edited:
Sorry, I recently purchased a Matt Parker x Kobe XIs muse pack and have to tip my hat to the the beautiful re-engineered flyknit pattern. I then went and purchased​ a pair of Achilles heel for my wife in the Youth size (6Y). And apologies if this has been asked or wifely known but, is there no flyknit on the youth sizes. They look like paperish blend of flyknit if that makes sense. Just wanted to know this was common cause the mangoes that I picked up for my son (6C) has the same material. Just curious is all. Here's a pic.
reminds me of these:

57-51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom