Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Got it, never mind. Got on the 11 super late so ill be looking for all the deals in sz 12.

Last edited:
View media item 2453973
Which Instagram account did this come from? I would love to know! Thanks!

This is from an Instagram account of an outlet in Ontario, Canada. ANY chance of The Innovations hitting outlets in the states, that would be an absolute dream come true after the regret I have for passing on them for so,long, and missing them hard after they were all sold out in my area..

Fair enough. I don't discriminate.
NEED. Might have to hit up the local Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx to see if I can find them on the low 
laugh.gif

This is from an Instagram account of an outlet in Ontario, Canada. ANY chance of The Innovations hitting outlets in the states, that would be an absolute dream come true after the regret I have for passing on them for so,long, and missing them hard after they were all sold out in my area..
I just got this in, but I noticed that the zoom bag in the heel has no zoom(or kobe) branding on it. Is that normal or should i be scared of fakes?Definitely didnt pay for fakes at $140... 

The outsole isn't translucent, so no branding.
Thank you. Yeah seems exactly like that. All my past experiences have been with a branded one, i had the thought that it might be because of the non translucent but better to check it out. Thank you again man, this was a question I couldnt get answered anywhere else. This forum is awesome. And especially this thread about the greatest basketball shoe.

Anyone else using the EM's for summer and elites for winter? I only need the ID's back now for a full length insole. I can believe they removed it completely.  

Are the EM worth the cop for casual usage only? Debating on getting a pair or just getting more elites.

I agree with the 11 being better than the ad both performance and casual...but the 11's are too good of a performer for me to rock casually. AD for casual wear, 11's for ball

I agree with the 11 being better than the ad both performance and casual...but the 11's are too good of a performer for me to rock casually. AD for casual wear, 11's for ball
AD's are great too for performance, i dont get it why people are hating so bad at them besides the "fake zoom" thing. But definitely 11s better both casually and performance. Sometimes its too hot down here for the AD's, where 11 EM's are amaaazing. 

Anyone know where we can find these on sale?? Online or in store??????? Looking for some under 80 USD.......

Anyone know where we can find these on sale?? Online or in store??????? Looking for some under 80 USD.......
What are "these" you referring to? Just any Kobe 11's?

If so there are still quite a bit of Kobe 11 EM stock in the Canadian outlets for < $90 Canadian which is ~ $66 dollars. Depends on the CW you are looking for though. Even for Kobe 11 elite's they can be had for ~$100 Canadian. I'm sure those pairs will be on Ebay / Kijiji / Facebook.

I would be surprised you can't find similar or even better deals at the US outlets since I always find better deals there.

Back
Top Bottom