OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ehh imo I'd only pay resell for a MC and MM that had mostly purple.
Yeah I know what you mean. Most of these look like Victory lows. Then pics have a comment "I got a good amount of purple :pimp:"

I'm like :nerd:

Moonwalkers are :x but when MMs have that nice blend, its a thing of beauty

Yeah I know what you mean. Most of these look like Victory lows. Then pics have a comment "I got a good amount of purple
pimp.gif
"
I'm like
nerd.gif

Moonwalkers are
sick.gif
but when MMs have that nice blend, its a thing of beauty
Peep my avatar. I got me some Mamba Moments too. Got lots of that Purp! 
laugh.gif

In regards to that mishapen heel overlay, if you go and look at the iD rendering and flip the view around to the iD input for the tounge, you can see that even the rendering on their website shows the medial and lateral side shapes looking slightly different. I don't think it's too much to stress over unless there's just about none on one side and a ton on the other.

P.s. I'd be more upset with that "spray painted" flyknit.

Just got mine in today. Purple toes? Opted for no speckles, and purple liner. (don't mind the white laces, I needed a pair to swap onto my MCs)

so where is all this talk about the yellow FK not being vibrant stemming from? I want to see pics. Evidence.

as requested, more pics...no shenanigans here guys...like I said, maybe one with flash and the other with HDR tab clicked on iPhone...so these pics here are with no flash or nothing in the brightest area in here..lol

View media item 1376656
View media item 1376657
View media item 1376658
And here are some pics with just the HDR tab clicked..all pics were taken from my iPhone 5

View media item 1376659
View media item 1376660
View media item 1376661
I can definitely take more pics outside tomorrow

as requested, more pics...no shenanigans here guys...like I said, maybe one with flash and the other with HDR tab clicked on iPhone...so these pics here are with no flash or nothing in the brightest area in here..lol

And here are some pics with just the HDR tab clicked..all pics were taken from my iPhone 5

I can definitely take more pics outside tomorrow
Sweet!!!

That blue pair is looking really dope.  

I haven't been in here for a while, but your pair looks way better than the earlier pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom