OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A Nike 20% off code made me get this pair to go with my MC IDs. Nike really stepped it up this year with the Kobe IX and the LeBron XI. Can't wait for these to come in.

First Pair:

^ looking forward to seeing your first pair. I like how that gitd looks when it's not glowing in the rendering.

Anyone have pics of how it looks in real life? Is it milky like the zk4 MLK?

5 pairs fam FIVE. post pics of your creations

3 of the pairs are mc/clear soles, all the same. I hope the fk is different on all pairs.

The other 2 are grey upper and black upper.

I'll try to post pics when I get home.

Dude you have any job openings? I have a degree and everything haha.

Nah nothing like that. There are some generous folks in this forum. Thanks again @gsdoubleu. Also used a gift card I've been having for a while.

Wait and go for the coupon code as soon as it hits day 31 lol. I think te delivery time will only get pushed back as word gets out about these. People have been waiting for these for quite awhile, and it's awesome to see them on ID before a GR has even dropped. I hope the colorways don't go out of stock too quickly.

I hope I get them sooner rather than later, can't wait! But if I get a promo
Code from it I know exactly who it's going to

^ looking forward to seeing your first pair. I like how that gitd looks when it's not glowing in the rendering.

Anyone have pics of how it looks in real life? Is it milky like the zk4 MLK?
Its milky/ off-white-cream. I used the sole on the Lebron XI:

metallic silver swoosh:

900x900px-LL-d567a078_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-b3f1c18c_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-c154244c_image.jpeg

Also, everyone should notice how the flyknit stops at the end of the swoosh on the lateral side. It does not seem that our pairs will do that, which is a plus to me, but on the HTMs it just adds that extra layer of detail to them.
That's actually just black Flyknit (I think). Either way, it does offer some nice contrast rather than having the whole shoe Multi'd out. However, if our whole shoes look like this (which I think they will):

View media item 1056331
Then that's not too shabby either :pimp:.

Last edited:
That's actually just black Flyknit (I think). Either way, it does offer some nice contrast rather than having the whole shoe Multi'd out. However, if our whole shoes look like this (which I think they will):

Then that's not too shabby either
pimp.gif
Yeah, sorry. I meant the mc stopped, not the flyknit itself. I am with you though, I don't see how these are going to be anything less than impressive one in our hands. Hope the speckle gun man doesn't go nuts with the volt.

Yeah that's too shiny but I don't think it's gonna look bad

Too bad there isn't a 3M option

Is there any type of 3M paint out there that can be applied like the anglus paint some were using for shoes?

looks like wolf grey was the way to go if you wanted it as close to the htm as possible.
black, white, gitd still look pretty good tho imo

@BowTiesSneakers I'm going with the black as well for the MP swoosh. Looks great like that IMO

Last edited:
Sooo should I go half a size down on the FK iD lows, because I have to wear extra insole on top of the lunar one to get a good fit on my Elite's? Should've maybe gone .5 size down on the Elite's too...

Yeah, sorry. I meant the mc stopped, not the flyknit itself. I am with you though, I don't see how these are going to be anything less than impressive one in our hands. Hope the speckle gun man doesn't go nuts with the volt.
The speckles are definitely going to be plentiful :lol:. I'm not sure if I want speckles, but if I do decide on adding them then I'd rather spend the extra $15 or so on a few small bottles of paint and do them myself. It's really easy to do and I have alot more confidence in myself doing it the way I like rather than someone/something in a factory who couldn't care less about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom