OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Havent been on NT in over a year, but I got a question for yall...

How do the flyknit highs/EMs fit compared to previous kobes in the line???

Also conflicted on whether to use the glitch or not...ugh

Be careful buying codes... There's a method out there where people are generating their own codes and selling. The people who use the codes get banned from nike for misusing the site.

Also, if you're using the clear/glow sole glitch... You better hope options are still available when they cancel your order, or send you your ID without clear/glow sole and you have to return.

On the personal ID convo... I always do personal ID if it's not visible while wearing the shoe. I use some random ****, the date, some corny saying or whatever I feel like. On a pair of VI IDs I did before the playoffs, I did laker colors, and the tongue ID said "ROAD2" "3PEAT".... They lost doe :\

They won't be sending a shoe with a different sole. They'll cancel the order if anything.

I always put my full name inside the tongue. Don't care if it's corny

Havent been on NT in over a year, but I got a question for yall...

How do the flyknit highs/EMs fit compared to previous kobes in the line???

Also conflicted on whether to use the glitch or not...ugh
If you are conflicted about the glitch just place two orders; one with the glitch and one without. If they cancel the glitch you are still ahead of the game with your second order. If they send both pairs then decide on whichever one you like best and send the other back.

Last edited:

I have a random question that hopefully someone can answer for me. What's the benefit of having an XDR outsole? I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I don't wanna get an XDR outsole if I don't need it.. Thanks guys
XDR means eXtra Durable Rubber, that should pretty much tell you what the benefit is. If you plan on hooping in them outside on the hard concrete surface it will hold up much better. Hope this helps

Be careful buying codes... There's a method out there where people are generating their own codes and selling. The people who use the codes get banned from nike for misusing the site.

Also, if you're using the clear/glow sole glitch... You better hope options are still available when they cancel your order, or send you your ID without clear/glow sole and you have to return.

On the personal ID convo... I always do personal ID if it's not visible while wearing the shoe. I use some random ****, the date, some corny saying or whatever I feel like. On a pair of VI IDs I did before the playoffs, I did laker colors, and the tongue ID said "ROAD2" "3PEAT".... They lost doe :\

Lmao that was a bold thing to do on your IDs

Went ahead and copped these
nthat.gif

Unless i come up on a legit promo code I might have to slow down and wait a couple days to order my pair
mean.gif

about to click buy and Im stuck between white sole and black sole. I haven't seen anyone do a black sole with the MC flyknit. thoughts, and go

Unless i come up on a legit promo code I might have to slow down and wait a couple days to order my pair
mean.gif

Lots of people (not me) have been hooked up in this thread. Hold out for a few days and see if anyone will be generous. Or if you want to wait 13 weeks you could get that cashback bonus for 15% from that site that has been posted a few pages back.

about to click buy and Im stuck between white sole and black sole. I haven't seen anyone do a black sole with the MC flyknit. thoughts, and go
I have kept up with most everything that has been posted from the initial drop. Obsessive lurker. I have seen a few done with the black sole. Some blacked it out and went everything black with speckled midsole and it looked fire. Probably would be my next order if I were to do one to go with my whited out version.

wifey threw me for a loop as she was like try the black sole. I did it and now I'm stuck because it does look great all blacked out. 

I like how it takes your eye straight to the multi-color because the black doesn't draw away the eyes.

I didn't do it either. I have never used an ebates service but some people swear by them and it adds up if you do a bunch of purchases. I use ebay so much that it doesn't really apply to me.
Exact same on my end

Got TEN 15% off codes, first 10 people to PM me and are ready to order will get them ( no repeat people please )

Not asking anything in return, just trying to help people out.

Just found out you can put a GITD sole... kinda wish i can go back to change that on mine :\

NO MORE PM'S PLEASE, GAVE THEM ALL OUT IN THE ORDER I RECEIVED THE PMS.

IF I GET MORE ILL POST AGAIN!

THANKS

Last edited:
Got TEN 15% off codes, first 10 people to PM me and are ready to order will get them ( no repeat people please )

Just found out you can put a GITD sole... kinda wish i can go back to change that on mine
ohwell.gif
pm sent

Just found out you can put a GITD sole... kinda wish i can go back to change that on mine
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
 repped, bless my inbox please 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom