OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So just talked to my friend, also a size 12 in kobe 8s. Picked up the kobe 9 hypergrapes in his TTS and he said he has a narrow foot

he said he tried on his friends size 13 and they fit him perfect. so homie with a NARROW foot went ONE FULL SIZE UP for comfort

i dont even wanna know what imma have to go up to...

It's nice seeing all these MC combos so when they go back up, I know which one I'll choose for sure. However, they are all looking pretty nice.

Those MC's are fire.

But now I want to see them with a black or gray sole or black swoosh and black sole.

Last edited:
So just talked to my friend, also a size 12 in kobe 8s. Picked up the kobe 9 hypergrapes in his TTS and he said he has a narrow foot

he said he tried on his friends size 13 and they fit him perfect. so homie with a NARROW foot went ONE FULL SIZE UP for comfort

i dont even wanna know what imma have to go up to...
Sizing for these MJ seem to be all over the place , hopefully TTS works out

Wow the greys look great :smokin. I was expecting it to be darker but I think its even better they are lighter. Estimated to arrive on Thursday but hopefully sooner because might seem like forever :smokin :nerd:

I'm ready I saw them mc lows and immediately finessed me another 20% off code since I used my last one on mjs and shout out to sales and customer service experience cuz I set buddy up for the oop so decent :rofl:

Last edited:
Asked in normal Kobe9 about size up nobody answer me. Come here to check id pics all of a sudden, I know I have to go half size up.

cs reps are clueless. they have been saying the option is gone and they dont know when it would be back if ever.

Back
Top Bottom