OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
As always great pictures 2EIGHT, been a fan since the lebron IX thread back when NT was on yuku :lol:

I'm just waiting for more iD options before I pull the trigger on a grey and black pair and also need to save a little room on August 16th :x

Need them Beet's and more kobe low cw's to come 8)

Appreciate That :pimp:

^I hate your pictures lol they make shoes look so much better

Seriously though you take really good pics

Those IDs are really nice by the way

@ddash  I had to do that on my Kobe 9 High as well, I put the Elite Inserts with the Heel Zoom. Makes a huge difference and you are right these in soles are thick, which is good cuz the 8s bottomed out when playing ball. However I doubt you will be playing ball in these lol.
Nope just stylin and profilin 

That really is crazy!  I can't believe a single pair has such a stark contrast.  No offense intended whatsoever, because every fk pair is meant to be different (thats what makes them great), but I would be a bit frustrated if I was lucky enough to ID a pair and it came out like that...(but then again, I haven't even been able to order a pair and maybe I never will, so you still win sir!)

Repped
Those are mine, there are a few more pictures a few pages back if you want to look at them some more. Some guy had saw it on this thread and posted it to twitter. Pretty cool the reception they have gotten. One dude dubbed them the "what the flyknit" haha. It is pretty accurate description of them because they are such stark contrast from one another.

One guy had said he may have been disappointed if they came out so different per shoe but I am the opposite. I wasnt (didn't want to pay resell) able to cop the MC racers and wanted my IDs to show how crazy a MC pattern can be and I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.

Those are mine, there are a few more pictures a few pages back if you want to look at them some more. Some guy had saw it on this thread and posted it to twitter. Pretty cool the reception they have gotten. One dude dubbed them the "what the flyknit" haha. It is pretty accurate description of them because they are such stark contrast from one another.

One guy had said he may have been disappointed if they came out so different per shoe but I am the opposite. I wasnt (didn't want to pay resell) able to cop the MC racers and wanted my IDs to show how crazy a MC pattern can be and I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.
And thats all that matters man, you got them and they work for YOU!  Well done.  The first thing I thought when I saw them was how much they resembled a What The!?...model....the more I think about it that kind of makes your pair a little more special actually.  

They must've gotten a tip that they were limited. They get every big release so they might be one of the biggest seller in China.

Last edited:
Doubt it. Who honestly would've thought the MC would've been taken down? Ordering multiples to sale wouldve been pointless
Actually no.

Did you honestly expect Nike to keep the option available? No way they were going to have enough material to make so many pair of shoes and fulfill every order. I knew these were going to sell out fast that's why I bought 4 pairs for my collection because this was the closes thing people were going to get to a MP low.

If Nike is bringing back the option then why buy from them when you can buy it directly from Nike? They will probably charge over $450 with shipping for one pair.

Nike will probably bring it back when they have enough material to fulfill thousands of orders. 

Doubt it. Who honestly would've thought the MC would've been taken down? Ordering multiples to sale wouldve been pointless
I agree...based on the survey, the majority of us had no idea they would be taken down, especially not so quickly.  Now that I think about it, how long was the MC option actually available?  Anyone know?

I agree...based on the survey, the majority of us had no idea they would be taken down, especially not so quickly.  Now that I think about it, how long was the MC option actually available?  Anyone know?
The option was available for about 3 days.

Actually no.

Did you honestly expect Nike to keep the option available? No way they were going to have enough material to make so many pair of shoes and fulfill every order. I knew these were going to sell out fast that's why I bought 4 pairs for my collection because this was the closes thing people were going to get to a MP low.

If Nike is bringing back the option then why buy from them when you can buy it directly from Nike? They will probably charge over $450 with shipping for one pair.

Nike will probably bring it back when they have enough material to fulfill thousands of orders. 
My thing is too why are people going to buy an iD that is "close" to what they would've made themselves.
It's pretty dumb actually. I'm #teamglitch btw so it was a failed shot. But unless i find a MC pair that has every detail i wanted in my iD. I'm not paying an arm and a leg. but oter people are different.

I honestly didnt think it would be taken down. I was more focused in ordering quicker so my order could get started on. Which supposedly it did. then got canned lmao

My thing is too why are people going to buy an iD that is "close" to what they would've made themselves.
It's pretty dumb actually. I'm #teamglitch btw so it was a failed shot. But unless i find a MC pair that has every detail i wanted in my iD. I'm not paying an arm and a leg. but other people are different.

I honestly didnt think it would be taken down. I was more focused in ordering quicker so my order could get started on. Which supposedly it did. then got canned lmao
You might not pay those crazy prices, but I guarantee you that some people are willing to pay those prices to secure a pair.

There is no guarantee that the option is coming and for how long the option will be available.  

I had a feeling it was going to get taken down because too many people were ordering the MC compare to the black and grey option. 

Just got home to see mine in person, the contrast is crazy
the gold swoosh looks
smokin.gif
against the red FK. i hope i end up with something similar for at least one of my shoes

Back
Top Bottom