OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You could always use a proxy service. But I think I'm kind of tuckered out regarding the topic today.

Wish they'd bring back the multi color option.

But they were given by a nike customer service rep, not generated by a random person.

What solemartyr is doing isn't right, but it's better than the people out there doing the same thing he's doing (for free), but selling them. He's kind of like the Robin Hood of the current sneaker "game".

Robin Hood whose arrows occasionally strike someone innocent.

Also anybody know what the deadline for Nike was to deliver MCs. Has it already been passed? Just trying to figure if all MC orders have been completed.

Last edited:

•  
  •  
  •  
my legit code just got hit
mean.gif

that person will pay

semi srs

There's always going to be collateral damage. Just strike up a conversation with Nike support, I'm sure they'll fix it.

But they were given by a nike customer service rep, not generated by a random person.

What solemartyr is doing isn't right, but it's better than the people out there doing the same thing he's doing (for free), but selling them. He's kind of like the Robin Hood of the current sneaker "game".

Also anybody know what the deadline for Nike was to deliver MCs. Has it already been passed? Just trying to figure if all MC orders have been completed.
Like i said, it's not right... It's either him (or a very few other random dudes) giving them out for free, or someone else selling them on social media, eBay, or wherever else.

They're all producing them using the same or similar methods.

Same with the early links... Dudes would post em for sale, when he saw that, he posted em for free.

What he's doing isn't right, but his intentions are good.

When I placed an order on 7/1 for MC, estimated delivery was 8/11. I received that pair almost 2 weeks ago.

so much speculation over these codes. first someone was hacking into NIKE's INTERNAL NETWORK just to steal codes, then everyone speculates that you will be banned for using one...all the while, nobody knows what will happen.

if everyone wasnt mortified about using a code, there would be no complaints, everyone would be posting screenshots of their purchases.

worst case scenario, they will cancel your order, give you your money back and send you an email regarding using codes that werent assigned to you.

IMO

tons of people used the same codes to order their lebron X SE and those orders shipped.

I
There's always going to be collateral damage. Just strike up a conversation with Nike support, I'm sure they'll fix it.

Did you benefit from his code leaks? Does he even acknowledge that this leak has impact on people with legit codes not abusing the system. I really don't think he cares. Probably just wants to sell those stupid t-shirts

s dubl s dubl

Ya, I just meant I don't see his act as heroic. He is robbing robbers and the innocent to give it to scum bags who don't care where they come from. Glad Nike has brought out the ban hammer.

Thanks for answering my question about the MC delivery estimates.

Last edited:
tons of people used the same codes to order their lebron X SE and those orders shipped.
I could tell. But then again same people were probably using bots too or ATC services.

I think it's whatever at this point. Like SDUBL said, I'm cool with the martyrs actions since it's depriving so,e of performing less than legal behavior.

I
Did you benefit from his code leaks. Does he even acknowledge that this leak has impact on people with legit codes not abusing the system. I really don't think he cares.

s dubl s dubl

Ya, I just meant I don't see his act as heroic. He is robbing robbers and the innocent to give it to scum bags who don't care where they come from. Glad Nike has brought out the ban hammer.

Thanks for answering my question about the MC delivery estimates.

I didn't use it. I have some IDs saved in my locker. I'm waiting for the MC to return and order a few through shop discover. This guy don't use bots, other people's coupons, etc. Probably why I strike out on the high profile, limited quick strikes. But that's not to say I wouldn't use a legit discount.

But stuff like this happens all the time. There are sites dedicated on getting one over on large businesses.

just got off the phone & got a replacement code, & said they also banned that person from using their site

join solemartyr in his banned-wagon & risk not ever getting an ndc release again

*heads up: having something in your cart with the code being there doesn't work, try entering it again & it will say its been used

Last edited:
It feels like a sting. People seeing the dollar sign savings and running for that cheese not realizing they're rats in a maze.

You guys do realize these generated codes have been being produced for longer than solemartyr posted them, right? Most of the ones on eBay or social media that have been FOR SALE were generated in a similar manner as solemartyr....

You go pay for a code on eBay or social media, and you can get that same Nike ban... And lose the $$ you paid for that code.

Food for thought.

But I digress... Let's get back to posting IDs.

Just use the code and stop crying !

they cant and wont ban every single person that used a 20%. 

Well I saw this coming. Just checked my 2 valid 20% codes I had saved up and both have been redeemed.

sick.gif

One last question regarding codes. How do you know someone has used your code ? Does it the discount disappear from checkout?

Back
Top Bottom