OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
wait no codes period? or you guys talking about the dudes selling the stolen 20% off codes?

i have a 15% off coupon i got direct from nike

i knew something was up when random dudes have 500+ 20% coupons which is why i didnt buy one

Check it to make sure no one has stolen it. It's not a 20% off code, but you never know

I think this was asked before but do you get charged for iDs right away or once it ships? Mine still hasn't been charged but I got the "Just started" email.

The NikeRadar twitter account is just tweeting out discount codes lol

Gonna laugh real hard if people do get banned who used those codes. Everyone who bought that app would no longer be able to use it hahaha 

Next, NDC will probably come out with a rule that says promo codes can't be used on "New Releases"

:smh:

Hmm...FTL and Co do it. FNL only allows the WC rewards on release day. I'm surprised they never implemented it, especially to dissuade dirty bot coupon scalping resellers.

Any business can refuse sale at any time for any reason.
I understand that they can and im not debating that. I just mean it would suck to go in buying a code thinking that you were doing nothing wrong and then get the ban hammer.

did anyone else get their ID pair the past few days and upload some pics to freshen up this thread since all day it's all about the NDC codes?
wink.gif

did anyone else get their ID pair the past few days and upload some pics to freshen up this thread since all day it's all about the NDC codes? :wink:
You just said I'm about to say,lol. I thought this is the Nike 20% coupon code thread.

did anyone else get their ID pair the past few days and upload some pics to freshen up this thread since all day it's all about the NDC codes?
wink.gif
I should be getting my MC pair in a couple more days. White sole, metallic swoosh.

My genuine code that was locked to my cart never got stolen and the MC Kobe 9 is still in my cart and the code still works towards it, maybe the older codes that were issued a while ago still work on Nike iD?
entering the code into your cart will not lock the code. someone can still use it.

the code will still show up in your cart but when you checkout, it'll tell you that it's been used (if it's been used).

Back
Top Bottom