OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Really proud of myself 2day folks!..  i already have 3 pairs of MCs was about to order 2 more 2day before there gone again but, i changed my mind and just ordered 1 pair of the "Purple/Grey" fades!  ....$$$$ saved!  it wasnt easy, let me tellya lol. Congrats to ALL the peeps that kept buggn Nike to bring back the MCs, IT WORKED! Hope everyone FINALLY gets a pair!

ID paranoia is so real right now, sitting here wondering if I failed at life by going with the white swoosh instead of metallic silver.
Not possible to fail at life with the MC upper and any combo of white/grey/black options IMO.

White swoosh and white outsole is exactly what I just ordered though and looks extremely clean.

smokin.gif

That's at their discretion. I've ahd them refuse to give me cash when I paid thru paypal. They told me I would have to make an online return and they would only give me store credit. Online returns are a breeze though and you usually have the money back within 5 days.
It's actually suppose to be cash. Most of the time if that happens it is because they don't know how to return a paypal order.

I'm putting a hex on Nike if they play with my order... Straight voodoo

It was a joke buddy. Just saying, must be using bill me later to drop 1,500. I know I am. Need to pay that thing down.

That's at their discretion. I've ahd them refuse to give me cash when I paid thru paypal. They told me I would have to make an online return and they would only give me store credit. Online returns are a breeze though and you usually have the money back within 5 days.
It's actually suppose to be cash. Most of the time if that happens it is because they don't know how to return a paypal order.

Yeah, well the manager at the New Orleans outlet wouldn't do it. She said they could but they were not supposed to. Now mind you I had already returned quite a few pair there with no problems but like I said their discretion.

Back
Top Bottom