OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I really doubt it's coming back. QS is the obvious reason. My fault that I didn't catch a pair. Oh well.

How safe are the solemartyr codes? Is it very probable my order will be cancelled if i used it? and when does nike send you the cancellation if so 

"Ingrid: I just heard about the multi color option coming out today
Ingrid: I'm sad I missed it."

i swear these nike reps are hilarious with there trolling.

20% coupon that didn't actually get used since was stolen but Nike Rep came through with the discount. Show off that price.

What if u pay with paypal and you return at Nike Factory Store?
Not sure if this has been answered due to 2 new pages being created every 5 mins, but they allow you to put it on either a credit card/debit card/or cash. I always take cash on the spot in case something doesn't process right. Then you can just dump it into what every card you used for paypal or to pay off the Bill Me Later Option

How safe are the solemartyr codes? Is it very probable my order will be cancelled if i used it? and when does nike send you the cancellation if so 

Probably not very safe, but I took the chance to save $50. If I strike out, at least there was a glimpse of hope.

I can deal with that.

Last edited:
"Ingrid: I have checked and they may be back today at noon and once they sell out again they should be available tomorrow at noon. Please keep in mind that this style is limited, but you can save it to your locker and check back periodically"

asked about the MC and was told it's gonna be back later today and tomorrow, idk how much you wanna trust a rep but that's what they told me. hope those who missed out get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom