OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure the MC option will be back up. You have to take what NDC's Twitter says with a grain of salt. These are the same people that said Jordan 3 '88s and Bred 11s were never coming back, but restocked like a million times last year.

Have MC in my cart. All the way through, contemplating hitting the pay now button on paypal. I don't even know if it will work. 

Ehh F it, gonna pass. Can't be impulse buying.

i ordered MC's this morning at 10:50 PST and checked out with paypal but haven't gotten a order confirmation email from nike yet but the order is under my orders on nike.com. Does no email order confirmation mean that Nike is canceling it ?

i ordered MC's this morning at 10:50 PST and checked out with paypal but haven't gotten a order confirmation email from nike yet but the order is under my orders on nike.com. Does no email order confirmation mean that Nike is canceling it ?
Nope could be in your junk mail and you don't always  get sent the emails for every step. Most important thing is its under your orders. First go around i was part of teamglitch received confirmation email days later cancelled.  I wouldn't worry yet unless you used one of the coupon codes that was jacked from someone and they reported it. 

Check your junk mail.

I need to see you put that order through 
laugh.gif
I tried it last week and it didnt work 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Kept them there thought because they are nice to look at haha

I should know this but is there a way you can view the exact order put in if you don't have them in your locker?

Why am I even asking, ain't nothing but mostly newbie hypebeasts in this thread now anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom