OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
me too.  got the wolf grey sole.  waiting on my 'getting started' email and i ordered and checked out while driving at 12:10 lol

Has anyone that ordered multiple pairs in a single order receive the "We've started" email? I just spoke with a Nike rep and was told that one pair has gone through but the second one has not. :wow:

She said she was going to escalate it to a manger, and then the manager would contact me via email in a few days. Am I just being paranoid about the second pair being potentially cancelled?

Last edited:
soo these just came in

White sole, metallic swoosh and white speckles on mine.

The left pair has an overall red tone while the right has more volt. Apart from that random blacked out portion on the left toe, i am in love with them.

However, I went TTS and they are 0.5 too small. The length is perfect but my pinky is jammed against the side and it's just gonna be way too uncomfortable to be in. I have a normal width foot too so hope everyone sized up.

Has anyone that ordered multiple pairs in a single order receive the "We've started" email? I just spoke with a Nike rep and was told that one pair has gone through but the second one has not. :wow:

She said she was going to escalate it to a manger, and then the manager would contact me via email in a few days. Am I just being paranoid about the second pair being potentially cancelled?

paranoid

Has anyone that ordered multiple pairs in a single order receive the "We've started" email? I just spoke with a Nike rep and was told that one pair has gone through but the second one has not.
embarassed.gif

You shouldn't have to worry about cancellation right? Ordered in the window and no code right?

soo these just came in

The left pair has an overall red tone while the right has more volt. Apart from that random blacked out portion on the left toe, i am in love with them.

However, I went TTS and they are 0.5 too small. The length is perfect but my pinky is jammed against the side and it's just gonna be way too uncomfortable to be in. I have a normal width foot too so hope everyone sized up.
Damn sorry to hear about size. You should be able to trade with a little bit of cash if necessary. What are you sizes in js and what did you order in these? 

soo these just came in
View media item 1131169
View media item 1131187

I had the same problem with the sizing. If you wear them for a day or two they'll stretch out and be a nice snug fit. If you don't like the snug feeling, then I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to take them off your hands.

Damn sorry to hear about size. You should be able to trade with a little bit of cash if necessary. What are you sizes in js and what did you order in these? 
I'm an 8 in Js, and these were an 8.5.

I'm an 8 in Js, and these were an 8.5.
I wear 10 in AJ1 and 3. Though I can wear 9.5 in AJ3, but I size up a bit for the width. I went with 10. I hope I didn't screw up either. I did try on 9.5 Elite and they didn't hurt. I have a wide foot so maybe 10 would be better or I could be swimming in them. What do you think?

I see people talking about the size of these. But i know the GR flyknit lows are small too. So if i ordered MC's in the same size as my Moonwalker lows will they fit the same? or are they even smaller than those?

Last edited:
Well checked my bank statement and they were charged. No longer pending a charge. Talked to a rep and said everything looks good on our side and I should be receiving a email within the next two days. So fingers crossed.

I ordered one within 30 min of the MC coming back and delivery date is 9/11 ordered again about an hour later and delivery date was 9/15

Same.

Already have my first MC in, still waiting for my 2nd FK upper to finally ship... now these...

This iD has kicked my wallet right in the crotch :lol:

Last edited:
Looking for some help, I want to make a galaxy foamposite inspired moonwalker Kobe ID, but I don't know what the "white" glow in the dark outsole option actually looks like - in the ID builder it looks yellow, instead of the clearish color in the actual galaxy foamposite. What do you guys think?

Blue outsole

"White" outsole

I see people talking about the size of these. But i know the GR flyknit lows are small too. So if i ordered MC's in the same size as my Moonwalker lows will they fit the same? or are they even smaller than those?

My first MC iD is more snug than my Hypergrapes...

My first MC iD is more snug than my Hypergrapes...

and my MC is the same size as my EM IDs (both size 11)

really hit or miss IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom