OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ordered both these since I could not decide on Black or White. Maybe I will like both though so I'll just have to wait and see. Glad I ordered a pair of MC's this week also!
The white is poppin on those. Easy winner IMO! Nice job.

Hell no. Might as well try your luck finding MPs for cheap.

I take it you missed out on the MCs (I can feel the salt levels in your comment)... I'd easily take mp lows over those snowboarding boot highs (for casual use obviously). If I was looking for a pair to ball in than id forsure just drop money on the highs. Every person ive seen in person rocking highs have looked like straight clowns smh. Maybe they just aint rocking them right (kanye shrug)

Last edited:

Hell no. Might as well try your luck finding MPs for cheap.
I take it you missed out on the MCs (I can feel the salt levels in your comment)... I'd easily take mp lows over those snowboarding boot highs (for casual use obviously). If I was looking for a pair to ball in than id forsure just drop money on the highs. Every person ive seen in person rocking highs have looked like straight clowns smh. Maybe they just aint rocking them right (kanye shrug)
Maybe......

I like a lot of the FK IDs I've seen but none that to me justify the $270 price tag besides the MC yet. I hope Nike gives us a solid purple option or different fade ones. Triple fade would be nice, like the Easter 8.

@ootherocoo  and @SNKRspot  those are beautiful gray pairs. 
smokin.gif

I probably would, too, but it's a nice color scheme regardless. Dig the purple swoosh but probably not worth the extra $45.

Just got hit with the delay email. Not looking good for me. I ordered before they sold out too. Damn Nike!

We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 08/15/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 08/25/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

You don’t need to do anything at this time. If, however, you’d like to cancel your order, just click here.

In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified by email.

Again, we're sorry your order was held up and we thank you for your patience. We're doing our best to get you up and running with your new Nike gear as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Nike.com

I ordered a pair of roshes for my daughter maybe its those they are emailing about. Got to get up will keep you guys updated.

sorry if it was discussed before but do the kobe ids fit smaller? for all the people that wear 11.5, if you only had a choice between 11 or 12..which one?

Back
Top Bottom