OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
On a lighter note, did anyone cop the Beethovens or Blue sport 3s this morning? I almost bought the 3s, had it in my cart and everything, but I just wasn't feeling it.

On a lighter note, did anyone cop the Beethovens or Blue sport 3s this morning? I almost bought the 3s, had it in my cart and everything, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Not I. The 3's look horrific and I didn't feel the need with beethovens after copping mc's this week. Nike lost me as a customer of beethovens. Should have released mc next week and they would have got my cash

Last edited:
Not I. The 3's look horrific and I didn't feel the need with beethovens after copping mc's this week. Nike lost me as a customer of beethovens. Should have released mc next week and they would have got my cash
I would've copped the red kobe IDs in a heartbeat if the MCs didn't come back. But yeah I don't know what it is about that blue that makes the 3s look ehhh to me. I wanted them as beaters but forget it. I have my 2012 black cements and my VNDS pair from 2001. As for the Beethovens, they're too plain for me to justify that $200 price tag!

I didn't feel the need with beethovens after copping mc's this week. Nike lost me as a customer of beethovens. Should have released mc next week and they would have got my cash
ditto on this..
nthat.gif

Thanks Nike

Riiiiiight. You were just curious, right? There was no hidden intent to your comment. Come on man.

Should have just kept your mouth shut instead of being curious.

Anyways.....
I think you interpreted my post completely wrong but its the internet happens everyday 

Why do I need to hide my intentions thats weak, your assumption is that I was insinuating your a reseller which is irrelevant if your are or not. My post was referring to the randomness of your post, no quote preceding discussion of aftermarket prices just" hey they resell for these will be around 400" so I asked a question... you took it one way but its the other way 

Nah... I would've just returned the Beethovens if that happened.

:lol:

I know this isn't the place but if you want Beethovens and blue sport 3s, footlocker has a full size stock still.

Hello everyone I have a question . I struck out on the beethovens so I am just going to customize a shoe.. Will the clear translucent sole turn yellow like the Jordan XI's ?
Thank you

Hello everyone I have a question . I struck out on the beethovens so I am just going to customize a shoe.. Will the clear translucent sole turn yellow like the Jordan XI's ?
Thank you

Yes.

ALL clear, translucent soles will eventually yellow over time.

did anyone ball with these shoes yet? I'm too scared to ball in lows but I know a lot of my friends do. just wondering how the Flyknit material hold up after a few games. and how the grip is when making cuts and full speed

Thanks.

did anyone ball with these shoes yet? I'm too scared to ball in lows but I know a lot of my friends do. just wondering how the Flyknit material hold up after a few games. and how the grip is when making cuts and full speed

Thanks.

The traction is excellent. And the flyknit holds up very well, due to the fuse layer underneath it.

The traction is excellent. And the flyknit holds up very well, due to the fuse layer underneath it.
Thanks for the feedback. I will probably play a game or two with my current mc's once the other mc's arrive. just don't wanna mess them up until I have the others on hand, just in case.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just chatted with a rep on NDC......i ordered within the first 10 mins the link was tweeted and he said they haven't started on them yet because there are other orders before me :stoneface:

edit - size 12 red speckles + id

Last edited:
Last edited:
Despite my disdain of galaxy print and gitd soles, those are dope. Does have an all star feel to them

Last edited:
My Kobe 9 iDs 10.5 GITD outsole. Managed to pick up a pair of MCs on 8/11 and was going to return these this weekend, but now I'm having second thoughts lol

Back
Top Bottom