OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if it would work if I still had them in cart,  had to remove them this weekend to finish checkout for beethovens.

I wonder if it would work if I still had them in cart,  had to remove them this weekend to finish checkout for beethovens.
Wouldn't hurt to try you know? Wished I could have picked up the Beethovens but paycheck didn't come until yesterday. Haha maybe it s a sign that I should pick up the MC's instead 
tongue.gif

Hey guys, was able to place an order this morning with MC's still left in my cart. Just getting the word out there for those who still have them in your cart! I got a confirmation email from Nike that my order was placed successfully and am now waiting for the build email!
It's still in your cart but when you try to edit it came out as a GREY flyknit .. So what you will get is the grey flyknit with whatever design you made
I placed my order 2 days after they were "sold out". Got my confirmation email and est ship date. Just spoke to Nike Rep and he confirmed my order was placed successfully and I have an est ship date of 9.17 as opposed to 9.22 which the email says. I can't even see my design apart from the little icon in the email and when I click it, it brings me to the Nike homepage. I guess I made it!

I placed my order 2 days after they were "sold out". Got my confirmation email and est ship date. Just spoke to Nike Rep and he confirmed my order was placed successfully and I have an est ship date of 9.17 as opposed to 9.22 which the email says. I can't even see my design apart from the little icon in the email and when I click it, it brings me to the Nike homepage. I guess I made it!
Nice! Hope that my order turns out the same way

I know its the wrong thread but can anyone tell me where to get the kobe 30,000 nike t shirt.. I lost mine... Ebay doesnt have any.. Size xl

Last edited:
I see, hopefully this isn't true because the pictures of the shoes that I got in my confirmation email shoed both were MC Flyknits. 

As long as you had the MC upper in your cart, and were able to check out with it, you will get a MC upper.

If you try to edit the MC uppered pair in your cart, the upper will revert to the grey FK upper and you would lose the MC upper altogether.

Ordered in the first few minutes it went live and i dont have any update either. Kind of frustrating to see others that orders way later get started already.

wheres the screeshots of you guys actually checking out with the MC's in your cart without an error.

Cause i've been trying mine over and over again.. and it doesn't work.

As long as you had the MC upper in your cart, and were able to check out with it, you will get a MC upper.

If you try to edit the MC uppered pair in your cart, the upper will revert to the grey FK upper and you would lose the MC upper altogether.
Thanks for the heads up. 

still no update :rolleyes
should've ordered after they said sold out haha.

wheres the screeshots of you guys actually checking out with the MC's in your cart without an error.

Cause i've been trying mine over and over again.. and it doesn't work.
Having some trouble uploading an image so here is an imgur link. Wasn't able to screen capture the order screen but that is the email I got from Nike. Just keep trying man!

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/mGFW04u.png

Last edited:

My Kobe 9 iDs 10.5 GITD outsole. Managed to pick up a pair of MCs on 8/11 and was going to return these this weekend, but now I'm having second thoughts lol
those are fantasitc man, first multicolor midsole that look decent. and the gold hits WIN. super clean, and congrats for also having an awesome SF apt. lol

For those of you still wondering about your "build in progress" emails, I have never got those when building any previous IDs so dont sweat it.

Check "My Orders" on NDC periodically. On the list of orders, it shows "In Progress" but when you open the specific order, it shows  "Build in Progress" with a red check mark so I know I'm good.

Can't trust everything you see on NDC without fully clicking through....

For those of you still wondering about your "build in progress" emails, I have never got those when building any previous IDs so dont sweat it.

Check "My Orders" on NDC periodically. On the list of orders, it shows "In Progress" but when you open the specific order, it shows  "Build in Progress" with a red check mark so I know I'm good.

Been doing that and says "In Progress"

I'd also like to point out that my most recent pair of iD's that I currently have tracking info for never said "build in progress", it always aid "in progress" with the green circular arrow.

No need to worry, imo

It's still in your cart but when you try to edit it came out as a GREY flyknit .. So what you will get is the grey flyknit with whatever design you made
It does that for everybody. In the order status it should have the multicolor rendering and say Color: Multicolor/multicolor.

Back
Top Bottom