OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What did you say to the rep to get the 15%? According to a rep I talked to over the weekend, they are not expecting a delay past the original delivery estimate, but if it changes, they will contact me. Which is weird because almost everyone here have said that their order is delayed.

I know everyone in the "In Progress" state has been a bit antsy over the past weeks, but I guess this is a win for us. According to the reps, they are getting more material and they are committed to get all of the "backordered" orders fulfilled. So we will get our shoes, and if they do get delayed we get discount codes.

This isn't true. A lot of people have stated they're getting them earlier than the estimate. From what I've read the earliest estimate was 9/11(I believe) and some people have gotten them or will be getting them soon.

Last edited:
This isn't true. A lot of people have stated they're getting them earlier than the estimate. From what I've read the earliest estimate was 9/11(I believe) and some people have gotten them or will be getting them soon.
Yeah mine was supposed to come on 9/12, now it's estimated to get here 9/08 via ups.

yea if anyone has ordered an id before you usually get them before the estimated date 

my bro ordered some kd 5s and got them in 2 and half/ 3 weeks 

so the fact that we are now on week 3 and some of us are have not even got a build email is a big issue

Makes perfect sense. And the idots built them backwards. Which explains why the pair i ordered hours after the Sold Out tweet will be here thursday, and the other pair (which i ordered within 30mins of restock) is probably one of the ones waiting for more meterial

dawg im talking to this rep and they havent even gotten the materials yet 
sick.gif

I loved having this day off from work, but now I gotta wait until next monday for my MC IDs to come in instead of possibly friday, not to mention I have other stuff being delivered that are all pushed back an extra day :lol:... real 1st world problems over here

Last edited:

I'm talking about the people who were stuck at "In Progress" and contacted NDC.

But this means that they might appear back on ID or were already scheduled to pop back up
nerd.gif
maybe not 

what if there was a scheduled restock around the time they finished up these orders like last time (early to mid september)

maybe the material was on its way for that purpose but since this incident they have to use it for the backordered pairs 

they really done f'd up 
mean.gif

maybe not 

what if there was a scheduled restock around the time they finished up these orders like last time (early to mid september)

maybe the material was on its way for that purpose but since this incident they have to use it for the backordered pairs 

they really done f'd up :smh:  

All the money they're making on these and you think they fd up? Lol okay

1 of 3 MC will be here Thurs. Other 2 MC will be here Next Monday. Email sent after shoes were picked up for delivery today.

The MC orders that were left in cart has anyone got a cancellation order once you ordered the shoes since it's been weeks since it's sold out?

I'm about to order some shoes of Nike and I don't want to remove them from cart. But if they go through I don't mind either. 
happy.gif
 I just don't want Nike to hold my money for another month again.

I had an estimated delivery date of 9/12 but I'm getting them 9/8 (ordered at 9PM EST). Also, I don't even think the orders made after the tweet is a glitch. Possibly could be cancelled orders (even though there weren't any reported as far as NT). But I agree that people who ordered first should be the ones getting them first.

Back
Top Bottom