OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
so your pairs are already finished?
Yeah... 2 finished on 9/4 and 1 finished on 9/6. Yet they haven't shipped yet... 

then what are you complaining about? :lol:

im srs, your pairs are done. they will arrive. be glad you arent like others who havent started or even sure if they are getting what they ordered with the recent email.

as long as they are finished...

These are nice...and while I like em, I feel as though it's posted every day. So many folks wit the same iD.
Yea, yet the pairs that are all black with white or gray swoosh/sole are considered "no imagination" pairs.  Meanwhile hoards of people 100% copied that exact white/gold design that someone made from the original MC batch 
laugh.gif

Yea, yet the pairs that are all black with white or gray swoosh/sole are considered "no imagination" pairs.  Meanwhile hoards of people 100% copied that exact white/gold design that someone made from the original MC batch 
laugh.gif
Haha, nah I think these are also included in the "no imagination" arena. They're some of  the cleanest pairs though.

My est delivery date is 9/12 went through "build in progress" "finishing" then back to "in progress" no ups email or update since.

Just got the finishing touches e-mail for my white gold pair and it went back to "in progress" on ndc! 
happy.gif

I'm guessing it should ship any day now. Hopefully by this Friday. Can't wait until these come in!

I also got the finishing touches email earlier today. It's been a long wait but it's been worth it.

Back
Top Bottom