OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Breh.... @battleground03  even made the dookie fades look good 
sick.gif

smokin.gif

Hey Fam

Not sure if you have noticed, but with the new Nike ID Module, we don't see the quick "blip" of seeing the Multicolor option any longer when switching from a fade option to a solid option.  Maybe it's about time to throw in the towel with hopes of the MC coming back?

Maybe they'll surprise us with other color options, but right now, the Kobe 9 line seems soo stagnant.  Sigh  
mean.gif

Hey Fam

Not sure if you have noticed, but with the new Nike ID Module, we don't see the quick "blip" of seeing the Multicolor option any longer when switching from a fade option to a solid option.  Maybe it's about time to throw in the towel with hopes of the MC coming back?

Maybe they'll surprise us with other color options, but right now, the Kobe 9 line seems soo stagnant.  Sigh  
mean.gif
I still get the "blip." Hope restored!

If anyone is looking for a pair of Sz 12 Kobe 8 Zoom Air inserts to put in their 9's, there's a Kobe 8 Elite Superhero listing on eBay at the moment for $61 shipped. 

I've been looking for some Kobe 8 inserts with Zoom Air for my MC 9's but haven't been able to find a decent price for my size 10.5 

Slowly starting to think ebay is my only bet :smh:

is the consensus to size up .5 from our true size?

I ask because im an 11.5, but ebay mostly has size 12s listed.

Slowly starting to think ebay is my only bet
mean.gif

I took a chance at 0.5 up (normally wear 10.5) and they fit fine. Honestly, it's worth it for me to fit a little long than too snug. Elite lows are not as long as the elite highs, so the room won't be as noticeable. Definitely if you want a more casual fit, I'd go 0.5 up, but for balling, you might want to stay TTS. I find the FK Low ID's are a little wider than FK Low general releases.  

Slowly starting to think ebay is my only bet :smh:

i went up .5 and I'm very happy. Can;t imagine TTS. I think the consensus is 60/40 with .5 size up in here. I took a poll and thats where i got my figures, Not srs.

But yeah, .5 size up for me all the way.

Back
Top Bottom