OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dude has negative feedback and actually paid for a $65 pair of shoelaces :lol: :lol: :lol:. I have seen it all.

Dude has negative feedback and actually paid for a $65 pair of shoelaces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I have seen it all.
It's a crazy mixed up world.....It's a doggy dog world.

he could have bought ****** fakes for 65 shipped and had the extra laces too and  fake WTKs to throw over a powerline

They are pumping these out really fast. Started email on May 31 and got finishing touches email today. Probably not as many people ordering these like the 8s or this design is easy to produce. Hope quality is good.

maaaaaaan I haven't been on the boards for a grip! great looking iDs doe family. I'm about to put my order in as we speak.

nice iDs

but this area on the 9s in general...
sick.gif
I felt the same way when I saw pictures, but when you actually lace the shoes up tight (like I do for ball) that doesn't happen.

Obviously not a good look if you're just wearing casually though.

Yup thats the first thing I noticed about my Gadget ID's was that swoosh creasing. Not TOO bad on foot

I felt the same way when I saw pictures, but when you actually lace the shoes up tight (like I do for ball) that doesn't happen.

Obviously not a good look if you're just wearing casually though.
Yup I wear mine in the gym and once they are laced up they don't crease like that. I lace them pretty tight, them things made for lock-down!

Same timeframe as you but got the almost finish email 3 days after you. Hope quality is on point!
yeah i hope so i waited 2 months for my 8s ids which had minor quality flaws.......juding by the pics i have seen not to many have had issues.

Does anybody know if flyknit will ever be an option on ID?

Also saw the GITD swoosh was taken off. Glad I got my order in before they did that.

Back
Top Bottom