OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Shes like Candyman never say her name 3x or no shoes for you :lol:

JK She works for Nike fraud dept and audits orders. She decides if an order violated one of Nikes many rules on placing orders. Most know her for bot use but her job has a wider scope than that.
oh ohhh lol i dont want mines to get canceled [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't post too often these days but this is what I ordered. Pretty excited for these.
Oh yikes...is that an XDR sole I see?
eyes.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up. Plenty of ppl received their MCs fairly quick in here, I was not one of them. I have a feeling this status will go back to "in progress" by days end.

I.M.O the all white base mamba moment mc looks better with silver swoosh so I went with that rather then gold swoosh

Anybody get orders cancelled without contacting customer service first? Seems like the people who are getting cancelled orders spoke to reps and almost brought it to their attention directly that additional orders were placed. Hmmmm

I called but only placed one order an complained they didn't put a coma between numbers an at first couldn't do anything an she passed it along to id rep an hell I dame near changed whole shoe now lol so I'm happy.... So nike can do what they want if u get someone willing to help.

I.M.O the all white base mamba moment mc looks better with silver swoosh so I went with that rather then gold swoosh
The nike pic of the flyknit is much darker than the actual flyknit Kobe wore, it will be interesting to see what colors will actually stand out when we have them in hand. 

The nike pic of the flyknit is much darker than the actual flyknit Kobe wore, it will be interesting to see what colors will actually stand out when we have them in hand. 
The MCs were much darker in the NikeID rendering than what people actually received. So I think the shoes delivered will be like Kobe's. They don't want to post them looking like a particular pattern, because the flyknit uppers have so many variances even in the same colorway.

Ordered this rendering...

View media item 1307251
Actually think this color combo of the flyknit will lend itself better to the Joker theme than the MC flyknit. The greens and purples blend better with the overall design. Kinda wish I orderded two as a precaution for Nike's "quality control".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom