OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Very pleased to get a gift from Nike today, can't believe mine have shipped already. They must have had a lot premade if they were designed just like the ones he wore. Expected ship date was 1/29.

Very pleased to get a gift from Nike today, can't believe mine have shipped already. They must have had a lot premade if they were designed just like the ones he wore. Expected ship date was 1/29.
I ordered a pair just like his also. I got an 11.5. I am thinking that could be why. Anyways. Mine still say in progress. I hate this waiting part. You accept the wait of 4-6 weeks and then a select few get them in 3.  My last two pairs literally didn't update until a week before they shipped. Oh well. Everyone please post photos lol. its mandatory.

Last edited:
Depends on your foot and your socks also. When I wear thicker socks I have them unlaced.

Odd how some of you never get e-mails

I get e-mails for everything, even when my ID's are delivered after.

Heck I got an e-mail the other day advertising some stuff to go with my Lebron ID.

Looks like I might be in the next batch, I received a finishing e-mail yesterday.

The only thing about that white one is that they used white for the liner. I was noticing the liner on my easter IX's and the material attracts dirt easily.

My pair shipped.
No potato pics when they arrive.  
laugh.gif
Definitely not.

They shipped today and it says delivery Monday.. That's some fast shipping.
same here brah, monday
pimp.gif
I may be weird, but I think I'm just as excited for ya'll pairs to arrive as you are.  LOL

I got a pair of NB I was wanting for Xmas that I'm pretty stoked about. They'll ease my patience till the Kobe's come in. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics! 

More pics on his ig page, filtered pics but that white sole lookin real nice.
Once again the White MC looking beautiful. I regret not making a 3rd pair already and to think people passed on these for Columbia 11's
mean.gif
 Wish we could get true non filtered pics but oh well, my pair should be here Monday. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My pair shipped.
No potato pics when they arrive.  :lol:

Definitely not.

same here brah, monday :pimp:

I may be weird, but I think I'm just as excited for ya'll pairs to arrive as you are.  LOL

i gotta drive all the way to buffalo, ny (1hr) to get them and i already told grimeyy grimeyy we would go together when his pair arrives :lol:

My pair shipped.
No potato pics when they arrive.  :lol:

Definitely not.

same here brah, monday :pimp:

i gotta drive all the way to buffalo, ny (1hr) to get them and i already told grimeyy grimeyy we would go together when his pair arrives :lol:

He just wants me to drive imo

I ordered a pair just like his also. I got an 11.5. I am thinking that could be why. Anyways. Mine still say in progress. I hate this waiting part. You accept the wait of 4-6 weeks and then a select few get them in 3. Mine still say 'In Progress". My last two pairs literally didn't update until a week before they shipped. Oh well. Everyone please post photos lol. its mandatory.
Sometimes there are shoes in which you Should go up or down a half size because the should wouldn't fit. However with the kobe 9 I believe it's more of a preference. I wear a 11.5" TTS and the highs are kinda big in he toe box. However they fit perfectly. Just a tad bit of extra space in the to box. Now with the EM and Elite lows I also purchased TTS and they are a tighter fit. Not uncomfortable but just a tighter fit. I have a size 12 in the elite lows and they fit me like the 11.5 highs do, extra space in the toe box but still fit perfectly. FYI I was an 11.5 in the Kobe 8TLDRGo true to size man. I would rather wear thinner socks than have to wear double socks or have my shoes flopping.

Almost one of my exact pairs except got purple specks, and black liner.  White liner is the worst (it looks the best) but after 3 wears the brown starts to creep in, especially if you wear no show, the oils from your skin sets in.

Last edited:
How the hell is peeps gettin there tracking info already?..lol jeez its only been like 10dayz since they dropped right?...wtf!?..im still "in progress" 4xrist sake! Smh

will nike let us know when they plan on taking the 9 off NIKEid?
There will probably be a 1-2 week notice. It'll probably be posted on the ID twitter and some members may get some "Last Chance" emails. It'll be posted here for sure. But definitely start checking when the Kobe 10 (especially ID's) start to release. For the Lebron XI, they took it off the same day they put up the XII ID (managed to get a final order in before mid-day).

Back
Top Bottom